Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Oba's Malayaacni Thread

Tallaabo;959560 wrote:
What is he going to do when you go to Ethiopia?
:P

I will call her from this enclave like Danny Archer made his final phone call to Maddy Bowen in Blood Diamond.

PDVD_094.jpg

I lay her wounded waiting for justice to be executed on my body after the horrible atrocities committed in the great SP-Alpha war

Saffy speaks in song eh? That is why we could never work dee. how am i suppose to read you?

P.S. Just watched Lumumba. Good man, but underwhelming film. Though it did provide some wonderful insights.

Dear C&B

I wish you the kindest regards. Welcome to this enclave of mine. I have become a house squatter of sorts. The ghost of the revolution, if you will. I hope you enjoy this haunted house of mine. Please send my wishes to Oba. I will be back shortly. In the mean time, help your self to some trolling.

Yours sincerely,

SP,

Residential squatter

SPoow,

you're pathetic. either leave or stay. its very simple, ma garatay?

also....why are you making me into a war criminal? kulaha...I lay here wounded waiting for justice to be executed on my body after the horrible atrocities committed in the great SP-Alpha war.

you're a weird guy, walle. :cool:

I no longer have the luxury of listening to your music SAFFY you see im in a 'developing' country and I have limited bandwidth use! the life of a virtual guerilla war soldier eh

time to have a camel milk avocado shake to get me going!

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;978286 wrote:
I no longer have the luxury of listening to your music SAFFY you see im in a 'developing' country and I have limited bandwidth use! the life of a virtual guerilla war soldier eh

time to have a camel milk avocado shake to get me going!

Ahh you're still in Africa, I see. I don't miss the internet issues but I do wish I was still there :(