Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Oba's Malayaacni Thread

ah saffy I led a coupe not too long ago. it was something I tell you. The virtual combat, the troll battles, the use of patronage... It was truly a revolution. I was the Che of SOL and Alpha was the Fulgencio Batista. But things changed. the power began to get to me. my afro was falling apart. and my caday began to grow thin. i developed a PTSD of sorts. at that time I delegated all power to our deceased brother oba and accredited him as the leader of the revolution and me a silent hero. I'm afraid my glory days are over saffy. I now sit here in this barren thread alone like our prime minister Abdirizak haji osman who lives in the the run down ceder apartments.

All i can do for you saffy is consultation. that is all i have left to offer to this world

Safferz   

SP I CAN'T accept that from you, remember how we used to rule the cantarbaqash corner in these late hours before my falling out with you-know-who? Oba's malayaacni thread is a dying one, I hate to admit... even his best friend cambuulo no longer posts here. The only option is to take our conversations over there, which will undoubtedly drive cidhi to insanity.

Safferz, I recall those days. As youth we are thought to make memories. Now I know why...As an old man whose glory days has passed him, nostalgia is my only source of pleasure. This thread is a dying one indeed. And I am afraid I will die with it. One by one we go, but only one will know. Two by Two we flee, but only two will be. Leave me be with my decaying thoughts Safferz. Enjoy your voyage to the Cantarbaqash island. I hear it is a dangerous journey. But I know you will make it safely. you always do. three by three we be, but only three will see.....

Safferz   

I'll miss you SP, and I'll never forget you :( :( Say hi to oba for me, on the other side (HAG heaven)

Watching My wife and kids, a black sitcom, and the mom says "I cooked colonial food. This is what our forefathers use to eat."

Forefathers kulaha. Well it was your 'foremothers' who were forced to cook it... We are quick to forget America's slave history

Unfortunately I have yet to watch or read roots... Perhaps I should.

You know Saffy, there are a few things that make me sad in this world. one of them is the last episode of Fresh Prince of Bel AIr

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;959442 wrote:
Unfortunately I have yet to watch or read roots... Perhaps I should.

You know Saffy, there are a few things that make me sad in this world. one of them is the last episode of Fresh Prince of Bel AIr

Definitely watch it! And yeah, that was a sad episode but the saddest to me is the episode when Will's dad came to visit and abandoned him again :(

Saffy, my first love!! oh my the good times we had. I cannot say it was the most pleasant relationship. in fact far from it. I was stressed most of time. you were a high commodity, you see? I had to fend off quite a crowd. i was always on the attack. i guess that is what drove you away... i see your glamour has declined and stabilized. boy, if only I waited and made my move now. things would have been different........ different indeed. four by four we go, but only four will know

i am indeed alive and well carrying out Oba's legacy. brushing up on my spanish in the mean time to make new allies. How is the great ol' saffy?