Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Oba's Malayaacni Thread

Safferz   

Ahh those were the days, when I was the "new girl on the block" and you gentlemen fought for my affections, now you all take me for granted :( I also don't think I've been the same since oba's passing, and my other SOL suitors just don't compare.

I'm good, just another busy day of running errands before I leave this weekend. Went out with the girls too :)

Yeah still in Obama's back yard... heading out to the T-dot in two weeks and shortly after over to the Horn. Excited for your trip? Have you ever been to Vancouver? I may be checking that place out during my time in Canada.

Safferz   

Enjoy TO, too bad I'm leaving this week :( I'm definitely excited, it'll be an interesting two months for sure. I've never been to Van but I've heard great things... personally I can't fly that long to another Canadian city, I just can't lol. Montreal and Quebec City are enough for me when I want to keep it Canadian :)

A tragedy isn't it? A tragedy worse than the ending of Othello... From my experience the Somali galbeed are rich in culture, at least more expressive of it, so it shall be interesting. Yea I was surprised the flight is a good 4-5 hours.... I have been to Montreal once... great city. good times

Safferz   

Indeed, but we both seem to be travelers so I'm sure our travels will overlap somewhere someday :P I don't think I'll ever go to Vancouver as a tourist, if I end up visiting sometime it will probably be on business... Montreal is amazing, and in under two hours I can fly to NYC or Chicago from TO, so I'd just rather do that. If I'm going to spend 5+ hours on a plane, it's going to have to be international. Although I kinda want to go to Coachella next year lol.

Tallaabo   

Safferz;959541 wrote:
He is, and I've been keeping him company because I'm a better friend than you all
:P

What is he going to do when you go to Ethiopia? :P