Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Diaspora opposing Jubbaland Video

Salahudin;891419 wrote:
A gathering of anarchist...let me guess...they r against maamul, nidaam oyo lala danbeen..were u there oba?

im not from jubboyinka so why should i be there lool

Xaaji Xunjuf;891421 wrote:
HAG is doing his magic work in London:D

When nothing else works talaahiyey yaa HAGAY.

Seriously i wanna do a background Check on this people ninyahow to know which region they really are from xaaji most people from HAG and DAG who are claiming the jubbas are actually sheegatoos

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;891424 wrote:
Seriously i wanna do a background Check on this people ninyahow to know which region they really are from xaaji most people from HAG and DAG who are claiming the jubbas are actually sheegatoos

There's no such thing as DAG. you think everyone has a screw loose, don't drag people down with such filth.

That said, wooow, what a thread, people screaming from London must have a big impact on the ground, what does one do, everybody run!

Somalia;891451 wrote:
There's no such thing as DAG. you think everyone has a screw loose, don't drag people down with such filth.

That said, wooow, what a thread, people screaming from London must have a big impact on the ground, what does one do, everybody run!

lol i was referring to clan not action groups, wax fahan. :D

^^ You cant unite the habar gangster clan just for the sake of clan, by nature they dont like subclan unity.Thats why the promote HAGISM but if you place the habar gangster clan in Jubbaland they will make sure Jubbaland works:D