Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

Axmed Madoobe Kismaayo dhiigeena ayaa ku daatay suurogalna ma ahan inaan cid kale u hoos fariisano

LOOL im not sure if its include UPDF then maybe they want their share of the sea too especially when they are landlocked.:D

:D :D havent you seen Black Hawk Down if you have you'll know who controlls bakaara. :D

Waryaa Ooba, I have been to Mogadishu recently so ask me. They have occupied those areas after the civil war but now its settled pretty by everyone. People from all corners of Somalia, from Bay iyo Bakool, from Gedo, from Bosaso, Galkacyo, Marko, Kismayo what have you live and work in all those areas including Suuqa Bakaaraha. They don't even make up the majority compared to those people as a one block separate from all the rest.

well you are right reer Bay and Bakool lives in massive numbers in the city they could be the majority seriously speaking and there are lot of puntlanders, reer Gedo in the city.

Yunis   

Abwaan - war stop disseminating out-of-context Keydmedia style nonsense. Mr. Madoobe actually has a point, Rag badan baa kaadi u soo cabay meeshaas:D

Mid last week Speaker Jawaari told over 200 MP's at the parliamentary chamber “ladies and gents the session is over with and you’re all dismissed”, but interjected – “can ONLY those PM's from Jubba regions stay behind – I need a private session with them” to his surprise, none of the PM’s left room voluntarily. He repeated, “War miyaanan la’i maqal - Waxaan u baahanahay Jubba region MP ookaliya”. None flinched again, mind you this was all the PM’s including those from Hargaisa…lol. Its abundantly clear Mr Black makes sense here given these circumstances

Abwaan   

Apophis;890958 wrote:
Fuc it, I'm giving Kismaayo to the HAG if only to kill these kinds of threads on SOL. Walaahi meesha waa laguu qafiifey. Take it all, Oba & Abwaan, take it dammit!!

easy Apo....war I don't want to take over Kismayu or another city, I am just against federalism based on Qabyaalad.

Abwaan   

Yunis;891007 wrote:
Abwaan - war stop disseminating out-of-context Keydmedia style nonsense. Mr. Madoobe actually has a point, Rag badan baa kaadi u soo cabay meeshaas:D

:D If that is the case wiilashi SNA oo kaadi tii ugu darnayd u cabey iyagana maa loo cid diro.:D

Apophis;891016 wrote:
War it wasn't a free gift (somaali sooma nihiin) it was an exchange. Fair and square.
:D

War thats not a smart choice Abwaan is willing to exchange Hobyo anyday to Kismaayo. :D

Abwaan   

Lol@Oba....I actually want to have some businesses in hobyo. It is a strategic place. Itoobiyaanka ayaan rabaa inaan intaan derbi weyn iyo dhawr albaab u sameeyo and dhaho badda ku dabaasha. Apo, ma i raacaysaa meeshaas lacag noogama dhawee? Do you know that Hobyo beach is quite close to Ethiopia compared to many other places?

Yunis   

Abwaan;891012 wrote:
If that is the case wiilashi SNA oo kaadi tii ugu darnayd u cabey iyagana maa loo cid diro.

SNA boyz Xamar bay ku fashilmeen:D - less you want hold Kismaayo hostage too

Abwaan   

Lol...Ku fashilmeen...Yunis, haddii caqliga meesha yaal oo dhan uu yahay kaadi baan soo cabey nimankaas yaan facood laga reebin.:D