Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

President Hassan U-turns on Kismaayo, Somalia moves forward

Abtigiis   

In the last few days, it was becoming clear that Gedo and Gabbal's cousins were increasingly nervous about Indhacade's anarchist kins maneuvers on Jubbaland. They started to decisively turn their back on this anarchist allies, and join the rest of the Jubba communities to establish a regional state. That may have convinced President Hassan that he is fighting a lost battle. And hence the U-turn.

We were ready to declare this government a government of HAG, by HAG, and for HAG. But now I urge all Somalis to forget about this episode and rally behind the President. The Jubbaland also now must give the Federal government an oversight role in the process. Somaliyeey tooso!!!

Gabbal travelled to Dollow to do a Barre Hiiraale and bring Ethiopians into the game. Sadly for him things have moved a little positively and war is averted.

STOIC   

Dear Somalis,

I know you all are intellectually challenged and you are incapable of seeing any hypocrisy anyone may have peddled here against president Hassan..I want to pass to you a long overdue and well deserving message this morning. Please forgive all my past rampage and denouncement of the new Somali administration. Just as simple as that the president is NOT HAG anymore.Even though I summoned all the fickle Somalis to rally behind my outcry of bias by this administration, but now that we got what my sub-clan wanted its all dandy and fine. This is a trump for people much abused by two other foreign countries (Ethiopia and Kenya)..I will like to thank the president for staying in the course with the Original gangsters in their tumultuous passage into finally carving their own state within the larger mini-Somali states.

President Hassan is a proud progeny of a long and illustrious proud Somali clan. President Hassan has been instrumental in looking after the interest of all Somali clans and not only the dubious HAG group I accused him of..President Hassan is today a legendary name in his own Country! May he have a long rich and fulfilling life in bringing all Somali clans together.The fear of the HAG, a resurrection of clan rivalries in the Somali mind, as in the fear of a renewed clan warfare of 1990's was a false alarm we built on a flawed reading of president's mind...Stay peaceful and Somali Hanolaaaattooooo!!!!

STOIC   

Che, just like that the whole thing will disappear...Now just don't visit Wardheernews or else you will be reading the next article that will praise this administration..No more is this administration a corrupt one...hahhaa

STOIC;890312 wrote:
Che, just like that the whole thing will disappear...Now just don't visit Wardheernews or else you will be reading the next article that will praise this administration..No more is this administration a corrupt one...hahhaa

:D

Yunis   

^^

For the last few days there are reports out of Kismaayo sections of Far-janno and Guulwade where ras-kamboni boyz are brandishing their heavy weapons, randomly searching for ‘arms’ in homes that belong to reer Gedo. Afmadow elders rightly call on the inclusiveness of any future Jubba regions, but they can’t talk on good game, and yet turn a blind eye. They should be keenly aware that undisciplined army invites grievances that could wreck the whole process, unfortunately, those who know the history of the region are bound to repeat it.

Odey   

I would turn on reer Juballand if they dont respect the rights of all in that region as fast as I did on the president for not sticking to the constitution in as far as the admin forming is concerned. Having said that, i expect teething problems in such a process, so maybe calm heads should prevail?.

I say allow them to form their admin and they in turn should accord THEIR government and THEIR President the respect due and observe all the protocols.

Abtigiis;890292 wrote:

Gabbal travelled to Dollow to do a Barre Hiiraale and bring Ethiopians into the game. Sadly for him things have moved a little positively and war is averted.

Oo illeeyn Sarreeye Guuto Gabbal odaygii Hiiraale ayay wada shaahayaan beryahaan dambe? :D :D

Waar Gabbaloow, Awoowe kumee? Bal shaaha markaad dhamaysato, give us the update.

AYOUB   

Che -Guevara;890307 wrote:
Thanks God if this means we won't see anymore Abtigiis's toddler like tantrums.

Indeed. I look forward to "my clan is patriotic" version of A&T.