Sign in to follow this  
Yunis

6 dead in Eastleigh matatu explosion

Apophis   

We should leave the analysis to Somali Kenyans like the new member tutu and Macaalinka.

We certainly shouldn't listen to anything Che has to say on the issue.

Apophis;890984 wrote:
We should leave the analysis to Somali Kenyans like the new member tutu and Macaalinka.

We certainly shouldn't listen to anything
Che
has to say on the issue.

Or you for that matter :D

Apophis   

OdaySomali;890988 wrote:
Or you for that matter
:D

That's a given as I wouldn't listen to me too :D

But just for the record, I'm, statistically speaking, more kenyan than Che could hope to be.

Apophis;890991 wrote:
That's a given as I wouldn't listen to me too

But just for the record, I'm, statistically speaking, more kenyan than Che could hope to be.

Thus the more reason not to listen to you. ;)

Apophis;891000 wrote:
I forget to add i'm also neutral. LOL

During you short membership here at SOL, you've consistently shown to have a weakness for Kenya[ns]. At first I even wondered whether you were Kenyan. Waryaa your opinion is definitely not to be trusted on any matters partaining to Kenya haha :D

Apophis   

OdaySomali;891006 wrote:
During you short membership here at SOL, you've consistently shown to have a weakness for Kenya[ns]. At first I even wondered whether you were Kenyan. Waryaa your opinion is definitely not to be trusted on any matters partaining to Kenya haha

Haade fiiriyo Sxb, the forum is full of Kenya haters so all I'm doing is balancing an unequal equation. I neither love nor hate Kenya; to me, as a neo-pan Africanist, it's one more home among many. So you see, my opinion, though not as relevant as some, is muc more salient thant others I won't mention again.

Ps:are you buying this? :D

Abwaan;890882 wrote:
Walaalkiis, the situation is bad now. If Eastleigh is looted and Somalis attacked, this will change into a full scale clashes and spread to other areas. Garissa is already burning. May Allah bring back calm. May Allah destroy Al-Shabab, who I think were the cause of all this.

Ummaddaan somaliyeed ilaah Moyee qofkale cawin Kara am mijirto

Kenya,south Africa ,Malta , Libya , Tanzania, Ethiopia Somalis are becoming parasites

Look at how our country is great and beautiful and yet we run into other countries for protection

is not Alshabab but whole society that's in the forge of becoming extinct

Apophis;891026 wrote:
Haade fiiriyo Sxb, the forum is full of Kenya haters so all I'm doing is balancing an unequal equation. I neither love nor hate Kenya; to me, as a neo-pan Africanist, it's one more home among many. So you see, my opinion, though not as relevant as some, is muc more salient thant others I won't mention again.

Ps:
are you buying this?

haha no not really sxb. :D but tell me more about your neo pan-Africanist ideas :D

Apophis   

OdaySomali;891051 wrote:
haha no not really sxb.
but tell me more about your neo pan-Africanist ideas

The credit goes to the late, brother Gaddafi. His vision of a United States of Africa is being seriously looked at by a few influential activists. We believe the winds of change is in our favour at this time.

The 5yr policy :

Wholesale urbanisation and industrialisation of the continent. No capital necessary only manpower and expertise, which will be provided by a select few titans of vital industries.

Ps:again are you buying this? Anything? :D