Sign in to follow this  
Yunis

6 dead in Eastleigh matatu explosion

Abwaan;890882 wrote:
Walaalkiis, the situation is bad now. If Eastleigh is looted and Somalis attacked, this will change into a full scale clashes and spread to other areas. Garissa is already burning. May Allah bring back calm. May Allah destroy Al-Shabab, who I think were the cause of all this.

Ummaddaan somaliyeed ilaah Moyee qofkale cawin Kara am mijirto

Kenya,south Africa ,Malta , Libya , Tanzania, Ethiopia Somalis are becoming parasites

Look at how our country is great and beautiful and yet we run into other countries for protection

is not Alshabab but whole society that's in the forge of becoming extinct

Apophis;891026 wrote:
Haade fiiriyo Sxb, the forum is full of Kenya haters so all I'm doing is balancing an unequal equation. I neither love nor hate Kenya; to me, as a neo-pan Africanist, it's one more home among many. So you see, my opinion, though not as relevant as some, is muc more salient thant others I won't mention again.

Ps:
are you buying this?
:D

haha no not really sxb. :D but tell me more about your neo pan-Africanist ideas :D

oba hiloowlow;890999 wrote:
walahi if i had ak47 i would slaughther them kenyans magaca ilaahay

Hey MODS ban This Dude he is Spouting nonsense and Making death Threats...You need to stop exaggerating things Saxibs if you had an AK you would have pissed yourself dont give me that crap.

Sulleiman The Great;891069 wrote:
Hey MODS ban This Dude he is Spouting nonsense and Making death Threats...You need to stop exaggerating things Saxibs if you had an AK you would have pissed yourself dont give me that crap.

are you aware of what our people are facing in kenya right now?, its self defence nothing else

Sulleiman The Great;891069 wrote:

He did not make any death threats. He is just venting by talking about a for him hypothetical, fictional situation. Stop dramatising the kids word.

but Oba for your own sake, tone it down lest you get a visit from the FBI/MI6 srs.

oba hiloowlow;891077 wrote:
LOL@odaysomali

you obviously not been watching news. people been given custodial sentences for saying lesser things. Just saying, u gotta watch what you say onlibe nowadays.

Apophis;891073 wrote:
^ nah sxb, Oba is passionate about Somalis and that's what's coming through.

there is being passionate then there is being ****** these kinds of statement are what has left our country in the situation it is in , and our people have to pay, there are many somali making a living in kenya, no somali government to represent them, no military capabilities to defend themselves, and they are outnumbered 1-10 now you can imagine how it will turn out if both sides had the same mentality, even worse if one side(the kenyans) have the AK's to do the job. The somali's would essentially be wiped out, and hot headed morons who are a safe distance a way would do absolutely nothing, if you are really passionate About somali one should criticize those who want to escalate the violence, we have more to lose saxib so let keep a calm head.

OdaySomali;891079 wrote:
you obviously not been watching news. people been given custodial sentences for saying lesser things. Just saying, u gotta watch what you say onlibe nowadays.

allright bro thanks!

Suleiman,

Man values life too much. You only live once, you only die once. Dhimashada ilaahay aa haayo. I would rather die fighting with dignity than to live in oppression and indignity. Kolba mar aa dhiman lahaa.

OdaySomali;891083 wrote:
Man values life too much. You only live once, you only die once. Dhimashada ilaahay aa haayo. I would rather die fighting with dignity than to live in oppression and indignity. Kolba mar aa dhiman lahaa.

+1

OdaySomali;891083 wrote:

living with dignity doesn't equate to dying for a foolish cause, these kind of incident only solidify my stance on the somali political front, we really need to get our act together, we have too many enemies, in East Africa, and I can assure you the average kenyan citizen is not one of them, our biggest enemies are political opportunist in mugdishu and the so called "elders" who bring absolutely nothing of value to somali society except superstition and hatred, if anything I would wish for their quick demise, we need a strong pan somalist union, comprising of members from all clans, like the SYL, or something better, we need to compromise clean house, make peace fight divisive clanism, work hard, raise a new generation and teach them real somali values, through practice, if we do not act I fear we will lose, our identity and our nation.

These Kenyans only know three things and they are police brutality, corruption and justice bt the end of a machete. Whilst efforts shoukd be made to resolve the situation peacefully and amicaly, concurrently Somalis should pick up their machetes and nip any violence and looting opportunists in the bud. Lets all thats being said in the mesdia by MPs and religious and community leaders be said but at the end of the day Somalis need to show their numbers and show that on the streets they are a fighting force. This is Nairobbery afer all.