Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu's rise a most welcome development...

Mogadishu the old capital of Somalia is rising once again. Its streets are safe, there are few checkpoints and few killings. The heart of the city is a hive of activity; it’s very busy with construction and development. There is a new sense of optimism and energy unseen these past two decades. Many expatriates are returning, many seeking their fortunes in the new environment. Others are there to teach and to help their country. My own family members are hopeful that the City and the country has turned a page for the good. They speak good of the new administration and are working hard to retrieve their old properties and build new ventures. Mogadishu is shedding its old skin. Of course there are many outstanding issues, the return of looted private property, setting up a representative, competent City administration and making sure that opportunities are seized and that security is improved upon.

However no one can deny that over the past few years and with the help of AMISON and Turkey, Mogadishu has a great chance to restore its coveted position as the heart of the Somali world.

Haatu   

General Duke;889039 wrote:
^^^Oba, what do you have with regards to the new Bacadle?

Give it to his cousins dee. :D

^^^^Kindly leave this thread with your fake nonsense. You are just trying to stir clan hatred...:D Mogadishu's development will benefit many people and reduce violence across the country. So far things look good, and it benefits everyone including Puntlanders like myself..

This is in reference to Dr.Osman

General Duke;889054 wrote:
^^^^Kindly leave this thread with your fake nonsense. You are just trying to stir clan hatred...
:D
Mogadishu's development will benefit many people and reduce violence across the country. So far things look good, and it benefits everyone including Puntlanders like myself..

LOL relax he is just kidding sxb!

General Duke;889058 wrote:
I wanted pictures, you would be suprised that most Somali clans have some stake in the market..

yeah dee waa sidaa a stabile xamar will attract somalis from every clan its the capital afterall

Haatu   

Duke maanta wuu isku dhex yaace. lool@pretending to be a P/lander :D You're mistaking me for someone else I hope

Oba, the General is wooden and obviously lacks a sense of humour. :D