Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Soomaaliya oo Q/M u gudbisay Dacwad ka dhan ah Kenya

Yes you are correct two regions or more can form their own state but that's not what we are discussing we are talking about what people think of a federal state right now Somalia is far from a federal country. No where did i say a federal state cant be established according to the constitution i just made a clear distinction of what a federal state is and a semi autonomous state clearly you don't see the difference.

Jacpher   

^You wanted to cloud the argument by introducing PL into the equation. What's this got to do with PL? :D You're the first person I come across arguing 'no another Puntland' in the South as if PL was trying to grab land in the south. :D Waryaa Puntland dhul la'aan ma heyso, waxay leedahay dhul badanoo la daganeyn. Naceybka qabiilka iska saar xaajoow.

The thoughts of the people isn't the law of the land. Neither is contributing or lack of, is based on the dastuur. If the president took an oath of office to upheld the law of the land, he can't accept parts of it and refuse other parts. Heck, his presidency will come into questioning if he doesn't back that document which made him the president.

No other Puntland in southern Somalia simply means no autonomous state in Kismayo yes to a federal state. I just used Puntland as an example i wasn't suggesting Puntland going to the south far from it:D

Jacpher;888372 wrote:
So you think PL is just an ally that doesn't come under the federal republic of Somalia. So Somalia and Puntland are just two allied, associate, friends with common relationship and interest, like Russia and USA
:D

Sxb you confused me more but let me ask you about other states, Galmudug, Khatumo, Ximan and Xeeb, Cowl state, Hiiraan?

Cowl state doesn't exist, Galmudug or Ximan & xeeb aint legit states according to the constitution. Puntland on the other is a semi autonomous state which doesn't take take orders from the central government.

war its not legit anyhow how can baraxleey and hobyo become a state and khaatumo who only controlls few tulos like buhoodle and boocame and shiidh, ximan and xeeb which only controlls cadaado, ahlusunna, caabudwaaq,dhuusamareb,guriceel and xeraale. doesn't make sense its funny as hell though its like xamar and xamardaye state wtf. :D

Baashi   

Folks have every right to oppose the current admin in Benadir. However make no mistake Kenya is not doing any favors when it treats the region as a buffer zone for its national security (and its tourism industry).

Today Kenya puts its boys in harms way not to help Somalia or Ras Kambooni faction (out of many local clan factions) or restore order in choatic south but to pacify its northern border by helping defeat AS and installing a dependable ally like Col. Madoobe and his cohorts (even risking offending its ally Ethiopia). Doing so will allow Kibaki to have a proxy control of much of the demarcated buffer zone.

The President is doing a favor for all Somalis to stand strong against Kenya's interferences. I take many SOL nomads support him in this regard.

However, the president is making a mistake (a huge mistake) if he takes sides in this local conflict. It is one thing to oppose Kenyan interference and quite another to support one side of the querraling factions and tilt the ballance in one faction's favor. From partisan point of view one understands why he may be tempted to go down on that road. But he will lose both face and credibility and if recent history is any guide Col. Madoobe and his allies in the region will hold hand with Kibaki and take calls from Nairobi as long as Nairobi stands with him.

This formula of leveraging regional powers against opposing local clan factions is a formula perfected by Puntland and Somaliland. It amkes sense from clan point of view. However it spells disaster for forming a national and inclusive government strong enough to take back control of its borders.

Raamsade   

This whole brouhaha was avoidable had the Kenyans, once they captured Kismaayo, made it clear that they would safegurd the security of Kismayo until such time that the central government can take over and that all political decisions as to who should run Kismayo is up to the central government. Had the Kenyans done that, this whole imbroglio would have been thwarted.

But the Kenyans didn't do that precisely because they wanted to stoke the flames of enmity and petty clan rivalry among Somalis. It is strategy Injirely have mastered for the past 20 years to a perfection. Now the Kenyans are getting in the act. When will Somalis get in the act too in realizing they're being used as pawns for somone else's gain?

Raamsade;888467 wrote:
This whole brouhaha was avoidable had the Kenyans, once they captured Kismaayo, made it clear that they would safegurd the security of Kismayo until such time that the central government can take over and that all political decisions as to who should run Kismayo is up to the central government. Had the Kenyans done that, this whole imbroglio would have been thwarted.

But the Kenyans didn't do that precisely because they wanted to stoke the flames of enmity and petty clan rivalry among Somalis. It is strategy Injirely have mastered for the past 20 years to a perfection. Now the Kenyans are getting in the act. When will Somalis get in the act too in realizing they're being used as pawns for somone else's gain?

+1