Sign in to follow this  
Macallinka

Major General Diini to be sacked?

Just heard a rumor that General Diini going to be sacked by Hassan Skheikh but why?

diini.jpg

gen.jpg

general_diini_getting_some_sleeps.jpg

The guy seamed to be working hard. If this news turns out to be true than this will be a blow to whole progress that has been made for the last two and half years.

Exclusive TFG General AbdiKadir Diini Interview

DSC09407.jpg

General AbdiKadir Ali Diini Pledges to Wipe Out Al-Shabaab

Terror Free Somalia t interviewed General Abdikadir Shiekh Ali Diini, Chief Commander of Somali National Forces General Abdukadir Diini for the Transitional Federal Government (TFG) in Mogadishu, the capital of Somalia.

General Abdikadir Ali Diini, thanks for giving us your time and the exclusive interview. What are the TFG military forces are planning?

Thanks for your interview. There are a number of things we are planning to do, our first priority is to identify those strategic positions where we can operate from efficiently. It is also important to take into consideration the mobilization of Somali citizens for TFG forces work effectively with African Union Mission in Somalia (AMISOM).

As Prime Minister Abdiweli Gaas has pledged, is it possible for TFG forces to wipe out al-Shabaab in two weeks, or will it take longer?

Yes, definitely capability goes along with determination. As a government, we are determined to fight with tooth and nail until we restore peace and stability in the entire country. We are not solely focused on Mogadishu; we have shown great concern for other parts of the country. However, for the last two months government forces have done tangible work as far as the security of Mogadishu is concerned.

How would you describe the readiness of TFG military forces?

We are both morally and materially prepared to face the extremist group of al-Shabaab. Al-Shabaab’s power has been exaggerated to create fear and tension in our soldiers, who are ever ready to face the enemy and die for their country.

How many TFG military have completed training?

It is a government secret to state troop forces, but I can say that the TFG has ultimately decided to flush out the al-Shabaab militants.

Do you think TFG forces will destroy al-Shabaab?

Of course; they have now realized that the victory will elude them and through several clashes they have faced stiff challenges. They have reduced their presence as usual, and that is one of their weaknesses.

TFG forces have been accused of looting, shooting and public harassment. What do you have to say about these allegations?

Those are false accusations aimed at assassinating the characters of the government. In other words, those are just empty words from irresponsible persons, who want to create hostility between the citizens and the government. Therefore, I encourage the citizens of Somalia to disregard those statements and see them as a disuniting factor.

Who do you see as creating hostility between TFG and the Somali citizens?

It is the insurgents who are extraordinarily hyperbolic, and they seek to shame the government of Somalia, just to serve their self-interest. We aware that al-Shabaab harasses, intimidates, abducts, tortures and slaughters innocent civilians. So, there is a possibility that the rebels are inciting enmity of our people.

Lastly, what are you suggesting to the citizens of Somalia?

I wish to sincerely state my heartfelt gratitude to the people of Somalia for their co-operation with TFG forces, and we appreciate their support. I request them to continue in the same spirit to realize our objectives as one community.

Thanks for the time you have allocated to Terror Free Somalia .

You are welcome.

Abwaan   

Macallinka, the good general is not going to be targeted personally but I heard this is part of a strategy to change taliyeyaasha ciidammada. I think he is a good man who should continue working with the government. He deserves to be appointed as an ambassador or attache somewhere, maybe to Turkey.

Abwaan why appoint him an ambassador while he is good at what he is doing ? This country still is at the cross road , a man like this is an asset to Somalia to name him an ambassador is a joke.

Apophis;888117 wrote:
Maybe if he wasn't sleeping on the job he wouldn't be fired.

Here's the evidence, right here
:D

lool that shows he was a simple man who was sleeping among his soldiers . Wax fahan ninyahoow .

Abwaan   

Macallinka, I personally would not change him but those on the top Job, the president and PM want to do that. If it was up to me I would not change him. We have to accept though that a huge work and restructuring is needed in the security secture of the goverment. I think selecting Fiqi as the minister was not the best option. Someone with a good defence background and career was needed in this position.

Abwaan   

Apophis;888117 wrote:
Maybe if he wasn't sleeping on the job he wouldn't be fired.

Here's the evidence, right here

All I see is a man on duty taking a nap. We are all human and cannot survive without one. Anigu Gen. Diini Ceeb uma hayo so far. Isbeddelka ciidankana hal qof ma keeni karo specially taliye-ciidan keligiis, haddii aan approach-yada wanaagsan lagula fahmeyn.

Abwaan;888120 wrote:
Macallinka, I personally would not change him but those on the top Job, the president and PM want to do that. If it was up to me I would not change him. We have to accpet though that a huge work and restructuring is needed in the security secture of the goverment. I think selecting Fiqi as the minister was not the best option. Someone with a good defence background and career was needed in this position.

Yeah I concur it is a bad decision . I would let him curry his job for another two to three years at least but those damul jadiid advisers are really threat to the security of this country.

Abwaan   

Che -Guevara;888126 wrote:
^A man on duty taking?

Then the question who is the person taking photos of sleeping generals? Bit creepy.

lol...Che, I think that I might know who did this but I won't say his name over here...I will ask him personally, why he did that....:D