Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

China's economy to overtake US in next four years, says OECD- Developing world to lead by 2060..

Chimera   

Apophis;887894 wrote:

Relax bro, it's just a joke; we don't want you to have a "Chimera" moment now would we
:D

Its not a joke, stop kidding to yourself, its a futile attempt at character assassination, because I hurt your feelings or something like that, lol grow a pair and man the F up, no need to drop my name in random topics like some wounded troll.

Fellow SOLers will have their Chimera moments of anti-tribalistic views, visionary futures and progressive solutions, don't you worry about that, its a WIP.

Chimera   

Apophis;887900 wrote:
Only one of us is hurt, so just have your morning tea and stop the hysterics. You really don't want to add that to your regular delusion i.e "internet respect is real". LOL

Your were the one mentioning me, not the other way around, clearly your the wounded one. Secondly for a guy who has clocked in more posts in a couple of months than I could in a couple of years, you really need to re-assess the time you spend on the internet and the real world, because you can't be pounding that keyboard day in day out on SOL while maintaining a healthy social life, impossible.

Btw LMAO at the picture comparison, bloody Kenyan you've hit a new low, I'm surprised you didn't use your typical red-herring "look at the Ethiopian dishes, the mandateless Ethiopian dishes" lol

Chimera   

Apophis;887918 wrote:
You're throwing a hissy fit because someone mentioned your nick on a forum you're a member of?

No, I'm peeling away at the layers that make up your latent anger towards me.

And when has religiously attending the local cinema been classed as "having a life"?

LOL I update that film topic once a week, hardly religiously, you need a better comeback, and since you will be here the entire day, you'll have plenty of time lol.

Apophis;887918 wrote:

"bloody Kenyan"? Walaahi you're a man-child; I don't know why SOLrs take you seriously (must have something to do with the substance empty prose you often post here.)

Hit a nerve didn't I? There you go, all that latent anger laid bare once again and always with regards to how other members perceive me in your eyes. Forget other posters, these are your own words in reference to my writing:

Apophis;877337 wrote:
One of the most inspiring piece I have ever read. Have you thought about expanding on this and publishing it?

LOL, now look at the 180 degree turn in opinion just because I hurt your feelings in some ancient debate.

A purveyor of quantity over quality if I ever saw one.

Coming from the guy who created a topic solely to talk about how he mixed pepsi with cola LMAO

pinoy-kid-laughing.jpg

Chimera   

Apophis;887939 wrote:
A Wikipedia educated Freudian huh? LOL

Dawkins wannabe!

1318759478.jpg

No, it was a great comeback but feel free to tell us about your wonderful social life.

It was a lame comeback because the film topic is crawling with your own movie suggestions, your dissing yourself basically. While me pointing out that you have clocked in thousands of posts in such a short time is pretty damning.

But remember, roaming the ghettos of East London does not, I repeat, does not, count as having a "social" life. Stay safe though

LOL never been to East London.

Well of course I said that; I was under the delusion of marqaan and thus your nonsense seemed to make sense. It's like when you're hallucinating and shidd makes sense then you wake up and return to reality. In sum, what you wrote while under marqaan made sense while I was under marqaan but in the cold light of the day it's *get used to this word, you'll hear it often*
delusional

LOL, sure, sure, keep chewing that leaf while thinking your a system lord aboard a Ha'tak

british-somali-khat.jpg

Chimera   

Apophis;887943 wrote:
Funny thing is; I don't make the same fuss when I'm labelled "Kenyan agent", so don't dish it if you can't take it.

You do make a fuss, its evident, and I'm absolutely okay with you dragging my name through the mud, mocking my posting style and ideas, etc. Its no problem but I am in my right to highlight the root cause behind your resentment towards me. :D

Chimera   

Apophis;887948 wrote:
In what demented world is being called "Dawkin wannabe" a form of insult?

The one where being an atheist doesn't equal being intelligent, a good example of which we have in you.

Apophis;887948 wrote:
Hade firii, for you SOL is a constant source of validation which you don't seem to get in real life; that's why you've been a member since 06. You will never leave; where as for me, it's temporary place, filling the few months between leaving Uni and starting a career. What I'm saying is, unlike you, I don't need SOL's validation and I can post as much as I like without feeling the need to moderate. I hope you get what I'm saying. If not, I can dumb it down further for you; just let me know.

I got the message; your a post graduate unemployed junkie who spends 16 hours of the day surfing the web and chewing khat trying to look down on a non substance abusing and employed brother who periodically drops by SOL to catch the latest news on the Old Country. You do this routine on a daily basis with hopes of landing that imaginary dream career LOL, talk about being delusional.

Nicolas-Cage-Laugh.gif

East London, Hackney or any other ghetto, what's the difference?

You tell me, you live there lol.

An hour after chewing I return to reality but you are in a permanent haze.

A non-destructive permanent haze that provides a fountain of ideas for projects in my case versus a degenerative mental and physical dismorphing drug habit in your case lol, I win from whatever angle you look at it.

Chimera   

Apophis;887951 wrote:
I never made any fuss and it is you who keeps attacking me and calling me "Kenyan" this and that; as if that would affect me. Sxb, whether you call me Kenyan man or Congo man, it means nothing to me but when it's your turn caadi iska'dhig; stop the calaacal.

I never called you a Kenyan agent until you accused me of being a tribalist, before that the sobriquet was a blanket term for all those that are pushing the Kenyatti agenda, but amusingly you before so many others felt most offended, and then the name stuck.

Its nice of you to finally admit all this drama on your part originates from that moment, and we've come full circle lol.

Chimera   

Apophis;887973 wrote:
Where is this "admission"?

The continues reference to the 'Kenyan agent' monniker is admission in of itself, I wasn't aware it bothered you this much.

You're happy use labels against others but b!tch like a teenage girl when someone does no more than summarise your economic ideas on Somalia; which is exactly what I did in my first post here. If you're going to dish it grow a thicker shell

Please....you used multiple labels against me in the impeachment topic and I let it slide when I saw you PMSing, yet instead of letting bygones be bygones you drop my name in random topics, and then cry when I roast you? GTFOH tinkerbell lol.

Someone who believes people were made from mud shouldn't really be questioning the intelligence of a monkey let alone a rational person. Naga daa,lets leave the religious debate for now.

What is the enlightened monkey doing on a forum where the majority of the people believe in exactly that? Not a smart little monkey eh?

Man, you're desperate now. And I call BS on
"periodically drops by SOL to catch the latest news"

My post count is evidence enough, you clocked half of mine in a couple of months, and I have been here since 2006 remember, talk about shooting yourself in the foot POW!

Or will you announce that 'your leaving' again but then mysteriously return like nothing happened when a good samaritan pays your internet fees? LOL

You're here to receive the most meaningless of validations, worse than online "degrees";

You keep saying that, but have yet to back it up. Here is an example of you seeking validation instead of simply answering a topic:

Apophis;886400 wrote:
Agah,

Rag Somali ba sidii foodleey u calaacalaya. War Blue's subconscious rightly chose SOL's Alpha male Apophis. Caadi iska dhigaa waa is ceebeysen a.

And then you got a Smack down

Bluelicious;886916 wrote:
Don't be so big headed I never chose you on top. I've known the others longer then you so it wouldn't be you.

*wish I could undo my list and throw this one out*

OH SNAP!

chinese_laugh.gif

why else would someone write essays of nonsense if not for the empty reward of being virtually patted on the back by some nomads. At least if you were a troll, you could have some fun but you take it so seriously.

An essay on SOL reaches nomads in all the corners of the world, it enables a Australian Somali to discuss ideas with a British Somali or a Somali American with Dutch Somali, in a bid to better the homeland, and initiate projects. In your case, you have confessed that you're neither interested in ever going back to Somalia, or have the intention to help those who live there, in fact you can't even muster simple empathy to the drought victims, so ofcourse none of my topics will resonate with you permanently, and trolling is the only option you have left on SOL.

I really feel sorry for you man.

So sweet.

Weren't you complaining a while back about how you were almost mugged while carrying your Kebab shop pizza? No need to be ashamed about living in a ghetto as long as you're doing everything you can to get out and not being (here's ammo) bone idle

LOL, people get mugged in Nothinghill, in Chelsea and yes all across London. I wasn't because I can hold my ground, though I wonder how well you would fare with those gay car-keys wrapped between your fists technique LOL. How comical to see an unemployed drug addict attempting to position himself above me based on a non-existing neighbourhood/class-hierachy.

Man, you're deluded and full of yourself. You have the mentality of a, not very good, X Factor applicant. You probably think you can sing also right?

I'm all that, but you know what's worse, a person with the mentality of an X-factor applicant is running circles around you and have you revealing your real life and true thoughts.

Mission accomplished.

unknown_3.jpg

Chimera   

uchi;887982 wrote:
^ You two need to go on a date perhaps Chimera can suggest a movie to see?

LOL, Chimera is straight and taken. Don't take it seriously, its just light fun on my part. Careful though, or you might end up like this guy:

baseballbat%20face%20lynndie.jpg

Innocent spectator.

Chimera   

Apophis;887984 wrote:
Not even close; and I've already stated it doesn't bother me. It's sad you think it's effective.

I got you replying like you on my payroll, damn maybe I should contribute to your national insurance credits.

I exposed your hidden agenda and you flipped.

LOL, and what hidden agenda would that be?

Lets focus.

Sure.

So you didn't get it when you said you did? It's ok, I'll dumb it down and even put it in capital letters: STOP USING SOL TO FILL A LACK OF REAL LIFE VALIDATION; IT'S PATHETHIC. Hope you got it, I can't dumb it further than Chimp level.

But its you who's here 24/7 pounding those fat fingers on that keyboard and getting roasted by your imaginary internet girlfriends, if I am what I am, - seeking that supposed validation and everything lol - then what you are must be twenty levels below that.

Now that's pathetic!

You're so desperate that not only are you scavenging the pits of SOL for ammo but you drag others into this? What kind of neutered creature are you? Be a man and hold your own.

It was hilarious, and the post is a few days old hardly ancient. No need to cry about me highlighting that smack-down it was only used as an example of you seeking validation and being rejected.

I can guarantee if you were to ever set foot in any mental hospital in the UK they would not let you leave. You're a real life Tobias if you belief the nonsense you wrote above.

Sure, sure, if that makes you sleep better at night.

1) What is the value of expressing empathy on an online forum? Will it bring back the dead? Feed the living? Or is it in fact an insidious tool with no other purpose than to stroke the ego? This is the problem with your kind, wishy washy "we live in hope" doesn't put food in poor people's mouth. Donate 30% of your salary then I'll believe you care, until then stop using the suffering of others to boaster your ego.

What is the value of showing complete detachment on an online forum as if the people suffering are beneath you and do not deserve your empathy? My kind actually does stuff on the ground, you see my time on SOL is two-fold, I connect with my brethren on a global scale, while I'm informed about and contribute to various initiatives and projects.

If everyone was like you, the world would be a true shit-hole, at least now there is still 'hope'.

Yes, people get mugged all over London but it's rarely ever for a £5.99 pizza; sheekada naga daa LOL. But your stance is, medically, understandable. Your bloated ego cannot admit to living in a ghetto as it would destroy itself LOL. Keep dreaming, it's the only way to live.

It was a £15 pizza for your information and mighty delicious. What kind of shit-hole shop do you buy your pizzas? For your information hundreds of people are killed on a yearly basis for nothing, luckily for you I'm still around and making your life a living hell lol.

You also think you're psychic? Man, you're too far gone. War they have medications to help you these days.

I wouldn't know, but you seem to be well versed with the whole mental patient and medicine culture, speaking from personal experience I see!

funny-gifs-troll-dance.gif

Chimera   

Apophis;887994 wrote:
Really?? I thought you said
"periodically drops by SOL to catch the latest news"
yet here you are?? I'll let SOL be the judge:D

That I do, and indeed here I am, in Somali culture when a little brat acts up, another member of society is allowed to smack him around for a little bit for discipline. I'm smacking some sense into you sxb.

Oh we all know, at least those who read past the BS do.

LOL, the truth is out there, Scully!

I'm here 24/7? That's news to me.

Thousands of posts in a couple months, glued to the monitor I'll bet your five months behind the world in terms of global topics.

Obama was re-elected LOL, I remember you disliking him, yet four more years!

I've been here since August and I doubt I'll last the year but you sxb; you've been milking the udders of SOL for 7 years!! Think about it. And who knows what forum you've been milking from 2000-2006.

And I will be here for another twenty years, even when I have moved back home, I will still return occassionally to SOL. I will never feel ashamed of my membership here, the issues discussed here over the years were enlightening and contributed to what I am today, something I enjoy while getting paid for it.

Its sad your entire view of this forum is shrouded in paranoia and self-inflicted negativity.

Couldn't you like apply at London Met and get some validation of your mental acuity that way? I hear they'll take anybody these days.

Why, did they accept you? I bet they did.

Yeah but imagine if I was doing that for something close to a decade 'cos that's you.

I didn't come here for love my friend, I already have it, why else would my Private Message box be firmly shut while you send hundreds of PMs to all the resident SOL females with a sob story of how you can't find a job and how the world is always against you lol.

Everyone is worried about you though.

Yeah, you, you, and you i.e all the schizofrenic personalities that make up Apophis.

There's multitude of levels of shittiness and you've just fallen to the lowest one. In no way did I say I wished harm on you.

Sure, that schadenfreude was just something I imagined. I might be trolling you on this topic, but in the end when I log off its out of my mind and I wish you no ill, but I have feeling you got some voodoo doll with the name 'Chimera' on it and viciously sticking needles into it.

Calm the F down.

Yes, actually. I spent a summer working in a mental hospital so I'm very familiar with the types and symptoms. Just trying to help a fellow Somali deal with reality that's all.

All patients think they are their own masters, no doubt you simulated in your mind a scenario where you helped a different Apophis with medications, the Man in the Mirror.

Alright, troll someone else now. I'm closing the door on this.

LMAO, your good sport, no hard feelings, I apologize If I really went too far.