Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

I got an awesome Idea

Apophis;884360 wrote:
Mocking? I wish I was that black; would help me get away with many things at night
:D
Can't c me

Aren't you dark enough to hide at night already lol, why are you talking as if you from different race. Somali people and thier backward thoughts.

Apophis   

walaalkis;884386 wrote:
Aren't you dark enough to hide at night already lol, why are you talking as if you from different race. Somali people and thier backward thoughts.

Come on bro, there's different levels.There's normal black and then there's "no light escaping" black, like the brother below.

omar-haile-ali-e032517b99cbc3e1.jpg

Both are 100% cool.

In the eyes of the west we all black , everyone looks Africa similar . You could be from Uganda or somaliland and yet fall Into same catogary

as being black. No disrespect to north people , this is an example.

I don't know unless you decide to be like micheal Jackson lol

Abwaan   

Narniah;884129 wrote:
^I know so many who do, I lost count.

lol...You mean the one that has beaten his former girlfriend andn changed her face? Is that how much they like a bully?:D

Wadani   

Bluelicious;884343 wrote:
It's all about the facial features which makes a person good looking it's not really about the skin colour. Someone can have a light skin and yet not be good looking where as maybe someone who has a darker skin could have better facial features and be more good looking then that person. It's wrong for some people to think light skin colour equals being beautiful. Beauty is in all skin colours.

+1