Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

I got an awesome Idea

Chimera;884227 wrote:
This is a case of indoctrination. Narniah doesn't really feel attracted to Chris Brown for his 'looks' but is enamoured by the hype that surrounds him, and the music he produces, same with Neyo, otherwise Narniah would have simply passed them on the street if they were your average joes. This is the problem Somali men face today, in the grand of scheme of things they have been reduced to average joes. There are no straight pathways for them to reach global fame, most don't have the connections and those that do, are emotionally blackmailed by the community to
give up their singing ways like that rising artist Q
. Here comes my point, when sisters are bombarded with J-coles, Chris Browns and Lilly Waynes, instead of J-Jama, Guled Warsame and Lil'Farah, their standard of 'handsomeness and beauty' changes as well.

I'm not gay, but even I know the Somali guys in this video are better looking than 99% of the male-artists in the music-industry today, the difference is one group has the hype, the other is demonised, emotionally blackmailed and isn't given a chance to strike big. The likes of K'naan are rare.

Q became a man of God. stop uttering nonsense about people you personally don't know. thanks.

Wadani;884199 wrote:
I've been told I look like Chris brown before, and trust me I did not take it as a compliment. To me, he looks like a light skin daanyeer lol.

Narniah, I think girls find any light skin guy attractive without even really taking in the facial features. I know many handsome darker brothers who don't get as much attention from girls as average looking light skin guys.

It's all about the facial features which makes a person good looking it's not really about the skin colour. Someone can have a light skin and yet not be good looking where as maybe someone who has a darker skin could have better facial features and be more good looking then that person. It's wrong for some people to think light skin colour equals being beautiful. Beauty is in all skin colours.

^^ No a fair unbiased person would say that. Anyways it's true what I said there are many good looking people around in the world and they are not all light some of them are dark.

che dee dumarko they like homie who bac bac ka ga siiya!! Even Rahina says nowadays that she still loves Chris Brown!! so if u see xalimoos who are dreaming of cb look alikes, u know what they are dreaming of!! big bac bac dee....!

dont make no sense...........but thats how it goes.

Che -Guevara;884350 wrote:
So, you are unbiased fair-skinned person dear Blue?

Dinkas are blue not black.

You are trying to find out what my skin colour is by making assumptions. Lool Che you failed :D

Had to google dinkas they have strange lines on their forehead and they are black.

Narniah;884121 wrote:
If you want to marry Chris brown lookalike or J cole. Guess what you don't have to venture out the Somali race at all. Did you know we have some brothas who kinda look like that? I know what you thinking, don't worry they come in good tribes too.
:)

This way you'll have your families blessings and you won't be disowned. Everyones happy!
:)

This seems a problem for Somali teenager girl living in the west , I wonder what the fadhi kudirir think of this.

Apophis;884360 wrote:
Mocking? I wish I was that black; would help me get away with many things at night
:D
Can't c me

Aren't you dark enough to hide at night already lol, why are you talking as if you from different race. Somali people and thier backward thoughts.

In the eyes of the west we all black , everyone looks Africa similar . You could be from Uganda or somaliland and yet fall Into same catogary

as being black. No disrespect to north people , this is an example.

I don't know unless you decide to be like micheal Jackson lol

Abwaan   

Narniah;884129 wrote:
^I know so many who do, I lost count.

lol...You mean the one that has beaten his former girlfriend andn changed her face? Is that how much they like a bully?:D