Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

~~~Iverson no more~~~

Yes, you heard it here first. LayZie and AI no more, no more.

Today, I have made a decision just as Dumar made the decision to trade for AI. It is a decision that I have been contemplating with since the news of the AI trade hit the airwaves. I asked myself whether I should continue to support him and embrace the change of his new team and just just suck up and watch that ugly scene in D-town unfold or whether I should completely withdraw the over a decade fan support that I have given him and many long nights over brawl that nearly left me with xabeeb. I went with the ladder, complete withdrawal..(atleast for the time being)

I despite the pistons, so much so that there is no possibility of comprise. Not even for Iverson.

Yes, it is sad. Considering that this was not his decision. Trades are ugly but they exist for a reason.

BTW, yes even if he went to Laker land, I would not only have denounced the move and distanced myself from him but I would have totally divorced from him as a player.

N.O.R.F   

Its a good move for the game. One of the best players in the NBA is now at one of the best teams. I'm looking forward to see if he still has it.

^good move for Dumar, bad news for AI fans who despite the pistons.

If the rumor is true, the one about Antonio McDeysss waiting out the league's 30 day rule and returning with the pistons, then they just might pull off a boston and KG moment this season.

Too early to tell, considering they have a player turned new coach Michael Curry, who I do not believe can pull off a championship, unless they retained their core coaching team after saunders. I don't know much about the operations of the pistons organization but something tells me that Dumar is way too confident by making this move. He must have a plan, whether it is possibility of a championship or clearing cap room to attract new talent next year after AI's contract expires, either way its too early to call.