Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Have Y'all Heard of ......

Hibo   

Have Y'all heard of the chinese couple that gave birth to a black baby?

they named him Sum Tin Wong

------------------

Aimin' for the SKY

Hibo   

SIGNS YOU'VE HAD A BAD DATE WITH A GIRL

I related to some of this signs

* Not only is she a little young, but you're sure that you used to date her mother.

* You find out her real name is Vinnie, and you used to play little league with her.

* She has a thicker mustache than you.

* When you go to pick her up, her lawyer meets you at the door with a contract describing your duties and restrictions.

* You jokingly ask her if she wants to go down to Atlantic City and get married. She then informs you that leaving the state is a violation of her parole.

* Her bra and panties are wired to an alarm system.

* You walk away from her front door with the roses you got her shoved up your ass.

* You are the first guy that she's gone out with that isn't her cousin.

* At the end of the night she gives you a coupon that is good for a free shot of penicillin at the nearest clinic.

* She beats the crap out of some guy for making fun of your hair cut.

* You wake up the next morning with a wicked hang-over. In the bed next to you is Janet Reno.

* At the end of the night, you drop her off at her house, and her pimp is waiting there with your bill.

* You wake up to find your loins covered with purple and green spots, with an intense itching in your left thigh.

* She keeps staring at you all through dinner, then finally asks if you want to meet Satan.

* She is better hung than you.

* She constantly complains that her cat won't stop laughing at her.

* She informs you that you can't go out again because her spirit guide doesn't like you.

* She informs you that you can't go out again because her boyfriend doesn't like you.

------------------

Aimin' for the SKY

Hibo   

yo it's been a long time since i blessed this place with some jokes and it's about time i came back and did somethin' with this page so ppl once again here i am check this one out and let me know what y'all think of it.

"One day, a man walked into the dentist"s office for some dental work. The dentist said, "Sir, you have a tooth I must pull, What type of pain killer would you like?" The man looked at the dentist and said, "None, thanks, I have experienced the second greatest pain in my life." The dentist said, "Sir, pulling this tooth Will be painful, I suggest a painkiller" The man looked back at the dentist and said, "I have experienced the second greatest pain in my life, Nothing else will ever compare." The dentist said, "Sir, I"m telling you, use a painkiller." The man again said to the dentist, "I have experienced the second greatest pain in my life, I do not need painkillers, now pull the tooth." The dentist then said, "Okay, You asked for it, But first, tell me what was the second greatest pain in your life?" The man said, "Yes, I remember it well. I was hunting in some woods north of here one snowy day. Walking through the woods, the urge came upon me and I headed over to a tree. Well, I started to do my thing, and when the first part dropped, It set off a large bear trap that was hidden in the snow that closed on my balls. That was the second greatest pain in my life" The dentist then said, "Ouch! But then what was the first greatest pain in your life?" The man replied, "When I reached the end of the chain."

------------------

Aimin' for the SKY

Hibo   

aight y'all what up folkz i came back to share another crazy joke that i thought about while i was at the airport..oh yeah if u wonder what i was doin' at da airport well i was flyin' to Hawaii oh yeah i was runnin' from this cold A** place nah mean... aight here i go peep this and i gotta give luv to my Molis all ova the world.

"A high society woman from somalia decides to have a facelift for her birthday. So she spends a lot of time workin' on her face usin' all kinds of make-up including her favorite brand called huruud and after that she used her moms favorite brand called Diana(yeah ladies you know what I'm talkin' about) and feels pretty good about the results. On her way home she stops at a newsstand to buy a paper. Before leaving, she asks the sales clerk, 'I hope you don't mind my asking, but how old do you think I am?'

'About 32', the clerk replies.

'I'm actually 47,' the woman says happily.

A little while later she goes into McDonalds and upon getting her order, asks the counter girl the same question. She replies, 'I'd guess about 29'. The woman replies, 'Nope, I am 47.'

Now she is feeling really good about herself. While waiting at the airport, she notices an old man, Santa Singh(a srilankan) the same question. He replies, 'I'm 78 and my eyesight is starting to go. Although, when I was young, there was a sure way to tell how old a woman was, but it requires you to let me put my hands up your shirt and feel you. Then I can tell exactly how old you are.'

They waited in silence on the empty street until curiosity got the best of the woman and she finally says, 'What the hell, go ahead.'

Santa Singh(a srilankan) slips both hands up her shirt, under her bra, and begins to feel around.

After a couple of minutes she says, 'Okay, Okay, how old am I?'

Santa removes his hands and says, 'You are 47.'

Stunned the woman says, 'That is amazing. How did you know?'

Santa Singh replies, 'I was behind you in line at McDonalds.'

I hope you find it funny!

------------------

Aimin' for the SKY

[This message has been edited by El~nino (edited 12-06-2001).]

[This message has been edited by El~nino (edited 12-06-2001).]

Hibo   

thanks ppl for your support... i see ppl are recognizin' my jokes now and i will make sure i keep them comin' till then 1 Luv

------------------

Aimin' for the SKY

Hibo   

HI EVERYONE,

OOH U KNOW MOST OF PEOPLE DIDN'T GET UR JOKE AS I THINK I HAVE,

...........SOMETHING WRONG............

Hibo   

Top 6 Reasons on why I should Go to Work Naked: believe me I'm gonna do it One Day

6. So no one will ever steal my chair(I lost about 5 chairs since dec, 13 2001).

5. So ppl can stop stealin' my pens(lol...I lost too many of them)

4. I wanna see if it's like the dream.( I dreamed of this long time ago)

3.since i'm rich I wanted To act like a broke person..and use this line everytime ppl ask me for money "I'd love to chip in, but I left my wallet in my pants."

2. To meet my special Lady(so she won't hesitate later on....lol

1. My Boss always yell, "I wanna see your ass in here by 8:00!"

------------------

Aimin' for the SKY