Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Guess what SoL member is on this video... LoL

LoL guess who its. she posts here all the time, last post was like 2 day's ago. :)

P.S she sent me this video. BTW, she is from Minnesota. :o

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

raula   

warya Nin-walaan dish dee..would love to know who the lady is :D so that i can pass some cookies to. Speaking of Safari-the one w/the mic..is becoming more stern being in front of the camera nowdays-I have seen him in some other community videos.

**At first, my heart started beating...I was like..GOSH is this like TMZ..did Nin-waalan find some old videos of you back in your hay days :D then when you said "HE"..i was like alxamdulilah.

raula;883413 wrote:
warya Nin-walaan dish dee..would love to know who the lady is
:D
so that i can pass some cookies to. Speaking of Safari-the one w/the mic..is becoming more stern being in front of the camera nowdays-I have seen him in some other community videos.

**At first, my heart started beating...I was like..GOSH is this like TMZ..did Nin-waalan find some old videos of you back in your hay days
then when you said "HE"..i was like alxamdulilah.

we iko kenya sow ma ahan? lol

raula;883413 wrote:
warya Nin-walaan dish dee..would love to know who the lady is
so that i can pass some cookies to. Speaking of Safari-the one w/the mic..is becoming more stern being in front of the camera nowdays-I have seen him in some other community videos.

**At first, my heart started beating...I was like..GOSH is this like TMZ..did Nin-waalan find some old videos of you back in your hay days
then when you said "HE"..i was like alxamdulilah.

LoL. You have nothing to fear.....YET. Laakinse, waanku soo raadin doonaa abaayo. :)

raula   

^^^kabax meesha adi :D

Nin-yaaban....thank god i don't know you (I think):D lest i ended up on the cover of your stories like Taylor Swift's charades :D