Sign in to follow this  
Macallinka

Niiko ?

^;)

Dude u can watch the lab-dance on youTube if you want...heck you can even do it yourself if that makes u trendy, we don't care But don't force us and our kids to see it on TV that is all we ask.

^ i suppose you're right....they do this in xamari weddings too. i once heard of a story of one guy was so engrossed in the niiko dance. lets just say wearing a white suit when you are not the groom and dancing with the little xalimo's doesn't bode well.

Horta what is your argument ? R you saying this is just harmless dance or its OK for the TV owners to show what they want and is my responsibility to not watch it ? I really don't understand where u coming from bal kala cadee then we can go further , at the moment you are all over the place.

On the issue: I think this dance sexual and is morally wrong for Uiversal TV to show at 9pm where kids might be watching....that is my line of argument.

Somalia   

Apophis;883477 wrote:
It's a cultural dance, they can show it anytime they want.

You are right, it's all cultural.

The question is not about what I should do once I came across such immoral programs. We are talking about airing such programs at the first place.....that is why we have government regulators like Television Watchdog who's their jobs are solely to monitor what the TV channels are broadcasting and hold them to account for showing sexual content during evening "prime time" and punish them.

The government regulators could have said this :

you voluntarily tuned into and can, with the same speed, tune out of.

But it doesn't work like that does it ?

ANWAR   

Apophis;883477 wrote:
It's a cultural dance, they can show it anytime they want.

Jareer ALERT!!! just because Bantu Jareer like you shake their ***, does not mean that it is a part of the Somali culture..why can not Bantu cockroaches just disappear ... they are destroying Somali culture S****

Apophis;883506 wrote:
It should but unfortunately it doesn't because the world is full of irrational moaners like you. Tune in or tune out. And stop using your children to impose your "morality" on others.

the world is full of irrational moaners like you.

- That means majority and majority rules .......For the tiny immoral minorities like you will always scream the loudest and get no where obviously so keep screaming !

ANWAR   

Apophis;883511 wrote:
^^I'm not the one imposing my BS believes on others. If you don't like niiko because it aggravates your repressed nature, stop complaining and walk away.But that isn't enough for you is it? You won't be happy until others stop watching it, will you? Stop being a busy body.

sorry to say but i agree 100%......some people complain too much, but NIIKO is still unSomali diabolical ritual which must be stopped!!

For the children's sake of course

Raamsade   

Perpetuation of this sleezy dance also runs the risk of turning otherwise straight men into flaming homos. What man of healthy libido would not be disgusted with and lose all interest in women after watching Xaliimo awkwardly performing niiko?

Narniah   

Yunis;883359 wrote:
Nothing attractive or enticing about Niiko. In reality, Niko is striping with layers of garments. Many guys like it, yet most feel its not for their own sister's, wives....

Agreed.

It's gross. *cringes*