Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Forget Kismayu, Mogadishu admin needs to be shared by all Somali groups..

sxb zack which sub clan governs 15 districts out of 16? sxb the problem is people from Galgaduud and Mudug are governing some degmooyin which i believe is 100% unfair me and my buddy Khadafi here who represents the Banaadiri community we are on the same page Qowmiyadda xamar and xamar daye are neglected and we gonna demand our rights

sheekadan is too complex for you guys aniga iyo Khadafi baa is fahmeyno we have been allied since the 600 yrs back.

The Zack   

^Oba, right on! Demand fairness for all. I am all for that. The fact that the rights of cad-cadka and the true Xamarawis are taken away is something we should all speak out against. It is simply unacceptable! The governor dude should go back home LOL. Worst of all Reer Galgaduud should go back to Galgaduud, there is nothing wrong with staying in Dhuuso Mareeb, you know.

Carafaat   

Way to go Duke! We should end this farce called clan federalism once and for all. :D

P.S. Oba, arent the most Xamar districts governed by SS clans rather then the Unuka folks?

Carafaat   

Sxb, according to my sources most districts are SS'ers. So technicly its two diffrent sub clans from larger H umbrella. Same as Zack, Gabbal and Duke want for the Jubba to be divided among their sub clans. :D

sxb kuwaasi their days are numbred, dekadi,airportkii,guddomiyaha gobolka waxba lagama siin, plus when i where in somalia in 2006 the UIC said 10 kii guri ay S-S-C ay degan in mogadishu 6 guri waa occupied properties so its 60%, so imagine what will happen when the rightful owner claims their houses.. Walaahi i aint making that up just in case someone gets offended

The Zack   

Oh now I get it. You are referring to Ximan iyo Xeeb, Galmudug and IndhoCade LOL.

To be fair to them, they have had some stake in Xamar for a while now. It is mostly after 1991 but they do have a stake. Remember Cali and Caydiid war? If Caydiid was that outsider, his folks wouldn't still control Bakaaraha, Somalia's largest market.

nobody aint denying they have stake laakin sidii beryihii hore mahan reer abtigey they are focusing on their regions instead atleast ximan and xeeb and Galmudug people the others i dont know what they are doing kismaayo iyo melahaas baa damac kaga jiro.

The Zack   

^Agreed. Kuwan Dhuuso Mareeb dego baana meelna heysan, intey Kismaayo, Xamar, iyo Marka u hanqal taagayeen bey dhulkii hooyo ilaaween. Today, Cabduwaaq is a bigger town than the state capital, Dhuuso Mareeb.

P.s. Waxaan maqli jiray "Hooba naar galaase, tiimbooy" Bahalkii qabiilka ahaa si fiican baan u dhex galnay LOL.

Carafaat   

oba hiloowlow;882487 wrote:
nobody aint denying they have stake laakin sidii beryihii hore mahan reer abtigey they are focusing on their regions instead atleast ximan and xeeb and Galmudug people the others i dont know what they are doing kismaayo iyo melahaas baa damac kaga jiro.

Oba, why dont you follow your own advice and go back and develop your own region of Cowl State which is in Galgaduud. You think we dont know unuka. lool :D

Khadafi   

The Zack;882473 wrote:
I think G.Duke raised good and fair points here. 15 out of 16 districts in Xamar are governed by one sub-clan. On the top of that, that same sub-clan has their son as the mayor and governor of both the city and the state. I think that is unfair because as all know, there are over 4 clans that reside in Banadir. That is unfairness at its best. Wonder why that is so much ignored by many?

Well said zack, These issues needs to be adressed, Tarzan needs to go ;)

Though historically the Bantus do not reside in xamar, neither does the D/M, Xamar is the historical deegaan of the banaadiri groups (shanta banaadiri) The city has also been the historical deegan of unuka groups. But demographics change, WIth the arrival of the italian colonialists in the 1900 and their choice of Xamar as the provincial colonial capital made all somalis migrate to Xamar, With independence and then with Jen.Siyaads urbanization campaigns made more somalis come to the capital. Even Xaaji Xunjufs were forced to come to the capital for simple things like passport renewal. Hey, zack, even our fellow brothers from dhagaxbuur were airlifted to baraawe to become fisherman in the famines of 1970-ties. Some are still there..

I believe this change was a positive thing, A cosmopolitan city with all somalis, what can be better?. I still dream back to those day, where my neighbors were somalis from different background. Laakin there is some loop holes in this whole federal constitutiont I sometimes feel that is something that been forced upon us. (farta waxaan ku taagay itoobiya). There are those who want us to belive that Xamar (the deegan) was some kind of artificial capital created by the somali state.This not true, the city existed before the independence and before the arrival of the colonialists. So whats the future? First of all the loop holes in these federal maamul fulaan needs to be adressed. Clan federalism with outlined borders has to end, Thats the most simple way to say it, Xamar is for all somalis. as every other city needs to be for all somalis