Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Mogadishu Cannot Dictate to Jubaland

The Zack   

Xaaji Xunjuf;881556 wrote:
^^ And thats how it should be the power should be in the hands of the capital even if its a federal state

You got that right. Hargeisa should report to Mogadishu. As you said the power should in the hands of the capital :)

The Zack;881559 wrote:
You got that right. Hargeisa should report Mogadishu. As you said the power should in the hands of the capital
:)

Hargeysa claims to be the capital of a sovereign state called Somaliland it doesn't call it self an autonomous state nor a federal state u cant compare oranges with apples Yaa Mr zack:D

The Zack   

Xamar is the capital for Hargeysa, Kismaayo, iyo meelo kaloo badan. Horta halkaas soo gaadh oo caasimadnimada u ogolow intaadan kuwa kale ku waanin iney amarka Xamar qaataan. It is like someone who doesn't pray Salaadaha faralka ah asking us others to pray salaado dheeri ah oo sunooyin ah :)

Mario B   

Xaaji Xunjuf;881562 wrote:
Hargeysa claims to be the capital of a sovereign state called Somaliland...

Lol, What? the capital of a "phantom state"!:D Do you serious go to sleep at night believing that?

jack-nicholson-one-flew-over-the-cuckoos

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;881556 wrote:
^^ And thats how it should be the power should be in the hands of the capital even if its a federal state

I agree with that 100%. But Mogadishu is violating the constitution and is against the formation of a state.

Based on a voluntary decision, two or more regions may merge to form a Federal Member State.

Federal constitution

The people of Jubboyinka want a state, they have done so on a voluntary basis. Mogadishu should adhere to the constitution otherwise it can count itself a illegitimate spoiler. Imagine if the tables were turned, and Abdiweli was president or anyone from his block, and he went to Jubboyinka and said you should make a state, but then when he went home to Villa Somalia, he opposes creation of a state in Central Somalia, I mean the world would be in flames, but here you have the good people of Jubboyinka, quiet as ever doing their business.

Zack dee iyagu waxay yidhaheen anagu Somalia kamaba mid nihin dawladooda anago noo dawlad maha calanka Somalia anagu lama lihin wa siday iyagu ku dhaqmayeen the past 22 years. Unless you claim the same than it makes sense but what we are discussing is here the structure of how a federal state should look like.

Somalia;881568 wrote:
I agree with that 100%. But Mogadishu is violating the constitution and is against the formation of a state.

The people of Jubboyinka want a state, they have done so on a voluntary basis. Mogadishu should adhere to the constitution otherwise it can count itself a illegitimate spoiler. Imagine if the tables were turned, and Abdiweli was president or anyone from his block, and he went to Jubboyinka and said you should make a state, but then when he went home to Villa Somalia, he opposes creation of a state in Central Somalia, I mean the world would be in flames, but here you have the good people of Jubboyinka, quiet as ever doing their business.

Where did the government in Mogadishu say they are against a federal state in kismayo and the juba regions they only said that it should be done under the frame work of the Somali state. i don think they said the people of those regions cant have a federal state why not every 2 regions can have a federal state under the government in Mogadishu.

Gudiga Maamul u sameynta Jubooyinka iyo Gedo oo Muqdisho iyo Kismaayo u safraya

Posted by Pi on October 20th, 2012

Warar rasmi ah oo soo gaarey warbaahinta Puntlandi ayaa sheegey in Gudiga Farsamada ee Maamul u sameynta Jubooyinka iyo Gedo ayaa safar rasmi ah u bixi doonaan maalmaha so socda, iyagoo ku wajahan Muqdisho.

Gudiga oo casumaad rasmi ah ka heley Dowlada Federaalka ayaa la kulmi doona Madaxweynaha Feederaalka Mudane Xaan Sheikh iyo Raysal wasaaraha Mudane Cabdi Faarax Shirdoon.

Kulamadaas ka dib waxay u gudbi doonaaan Magaalada Kismaayo, Gudiga oo hada Nairobi ku sugan waxay Muqdisho ku wajahan yihiin maalmaha soo socda.

Gudiga ayaa lagu sameeyey shirka Nairobi uga socda Jubooyinka iyo Gedo, waxaana loo xilsaarey arimaha maamul u sameynt Goboladaas, gudiga shaqadoodu ugu horeysa ayaa lagu tilmaamey iney Kismaayo ku qabtaan shirwayne aykasoo qayb gali doonan ku dhowaad 530 Ergo, si maamul rasmi ah oo loo dhan yahay loo sameeyo.

^^ Its going the right direction if you read the latest news a federal state established in Somalia with the support of the people of those regions and the Somali government supporting that.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;881570 wrote:
Where did the government in Mogadishu say they are against a federal state in kismayo and the juba regions they only said that it should be done under the frame work of the Somali state. i don think they said the people of those regions cant have a federal state why not every 2 regions can have a federal state under the government in Mogadishu.

They went against the talks between the different people that inhabit the region. I'm sorry Xaaji but some of us are hurt after coming out of a brutal civil war, our families chased, some killed, some tortured, some missing, this is all just a bit too familiar to some of us! These fresh memories will hunt us forever. :(

We just want peace!!

Mario B   

Somalia;881568 wrote:

You lot opposed Khatumo state, Faroole and you have no credibility whatsoever on this matter. No single sub-clan can form a clan state in Jubooyinka without the supervision of Somali Government and without the interfering of foreign governments. AMISOM's job is to provide security, no more.

Ps Dr Abdiweli as a PM refused to acknowledge KS and was/has been toying the PL line, so much for universal leadership from him. He met Awdal state, an entity that had no power in the ground at a time when people were being killed in Buuhodle by some contrived "Republic". You're betrayal was noted, saxib!! At the moment I don't give sh!t about clan states including yours.

Carafaat   

oba hiloowlow;881521 wrote:
look at this guy dont misstake us for Maadeeys people, Jilib and Jamaame we share those districts with like 5 other clans but turdho outside Jilib is a Unuka tuulo,, there is even a Shirib '' Waax iyo Waadiyoow Degyaa Ismana waayo Wiil Ab-gaal'' Waaxweyn is south Harardheere to Waadi also called Turdho. There is even clan alliances between the Unuka, sheikhyaal, G-jecel. However we are peace loving people marka vice chairmen of Jamaame district will satisfy us.

:D Shirib aa ku tuurteem. I shall await the dhaanto.

Zack

Tell that duck tales to the feeble minded folks who will fall for it.Nobody can deny the fact that the Last regime settled thousands of somali refugees as part of clan resettlement agenda thus displacing the locals.