Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

I think I am Going to be a Father?

Carafaat;881616 wrote:
Alpha, ask Ibti out. I am sure you can handle her territorial dominant instincts. Ever heard of the Oedipus complex?

kkkkk@inaadeero arafat, IBZ is a sista, a SOL sista. even if i were to 'get her' which is not too difficult, i can see myself posting sensational threads about the inner dynamic of our dealings :D

kkkkk@JB,

i treat the maids in accordance with the African charter on employee rights. impregnating them would mean a serious abuse of employer-employee relations that could see me imprisoned. plus i'm a religious guy and lower my gazes even when i'm shouting at them for adding too much sugar to the tea. i have a duty of care towards them, irrespective of whatever you may think and i fully ensure that they work in an environment where they feel safe from prying eyes and accidental falls, particularly when they're cleaning the Italian marble floor in the suggestive all four on the floor cleaning position. :D

Apophis;882150 wrote:
^^ that's rather harsh don't you think?

Not at all. We are all adults here lbr. Now, please tell me what business a single man has with a young orphan?! A bit sketchy don't you think...