Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Newsweek to End Print Publication

Baashi   

Apophis -- the point is online content and online platform as the preferred method to consume content has become the norm so much so that all major publications are now putting a place contingencies.. Newsweek is abandoning the print side altogether...that's why its move is a newsmaker grabbing headlines. Online is not a parallel universe anymore. It is the real deal.

Wadani   

Ive never understood why Athiests are so obsessed with religion and theology. U'll rarely see believers discuss atheism on unrelated threads, but atheists almost feel obliged to inject their ideology or lack thereof in to almost every topic. Y is this the case? Are they being haunted and tormented by their beliefs? Are they engaged in an internal battle and need to constantly convince and reconvince themselves?

I've seen this behaviour displayed by almost all of our resident atheists here on SOL , and Apo is no exception.

Wadani   

I don't disagree that it may be a cheap way of validating the claim, but still the example you chose just so happened to be eschatological in nature and I don't think this was a mere coincidence.