Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Breaking news: Abdi Iley forced to resign at gun point by his handlers

Faafan;880920 wrote:
I'm serious, Abtigis will confirm.

Itoobiya Liyu Police weey ku nasteen. That freed up their other forces. The Liyu forces are far brutal anf gives the Ethio buffer zone in terms of human rights.

Faafan   

^There is lots of documented evidence implicating them in war crimes, so the Ethiopians are moving quick to replace Ilay and disband the militias because it defeats there whole narrative of denying any crimes taking place in the region.

The Liyu were ineffective against ONLF militarily and the regular army didn't trust them because they could easily be infiltrated but they were an effective force in creating fear among the civilian population.

The story of there disbanding is true, many have fled and the rest have been put in two different barracks in Garawo(Dhagaxbur) and Jigjiga...Some will be incorporated into the police, the rest dismissed.

The Zack   

Iley just talked to the VOA today, la xidhi ogaa Yaa A&T. Bal meesha wac oo war buuxa ka keen.

Thanks!

It is true that the Liyu Police are going to be things of the past. Xabashis have to fight their fight on their own now.

Tallaabo   

For all his fake tears and wailing during the homecoming of his late master's body, this is the reward for Ilay. I cannot help but revel at the predicament of this fat shameless biatch.

Abtigiis   

Iley's passport taken away from him in the last one hour. Source: deep throat in Addis.

Che, it is not a secret the Liyu Police are about to be disbanded.

Abtigiis   

And so she said:

"Hadalkaad itidhi weeraroow waa huf iyo beene,

Adiguba habeenaad fadhiday haygii tuulada e

Haydaraad iyo waad ogeeyd hilinkii dheeraaye"

NGONGE   

^^ Did your guys annoy them that much at the negotiation table that they finally decided to throw the baby with the bath water?

Abtigiis   

looooooool Iley calling housewives he arrested and tortured and begging them to forgive him. He is out by the way and if there are solers who don't take this, they will take it soon.

The acting boy, not a man, Abdifatah Mohamud Hassan, a small rer-sacad boy has called for a meeting of the executive committee and told them to focus on work, also saying he is the acting president.

Anyway, who can show me the face of Asad, my friend, who vowed that he will kill any man who tries to kill Iley. Asad wants to do the job himself.

Iley is also barred from leaving the country. Tolow siduu dadkii u hor iman doonaa. I mean I can't think of one individual who was spared his harressment and beating in Jigjiga, and the region. dhibaatadiisu shaqsi shaqsi bay dadka u taabatay.