Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Every Somali with Dhiig should watch this

She left Burco to Boosaaso with her husband , and from Boosaaso they boarded a boat , in the boat they threw all the fat people over board, a pergnant woman gave birth in the boat so the smugglers ordered the woman to jump overboard she got scared of sharks , the smugglers took her baby and threw them to the sharks and the pregnant woman jumped over after her baby.

This woman's husband ( the one in the video) objected they stabbed him too and threw him to the sharks, this woman finally made it to Yemen and the UN "jaxiim camp" later her 6 years old boy was rapped by Arabs , she finally out of starvation married an Arab , but the Arabs family objected and treated her like a slave , she is after somali and black, the Arab kicked her out and kept the tow sons she had for the Arab...

Timur   

I have no sympathy for Somalis who are doing tahriib without extenuating circumstances. The ones who do tahriib are the ones who come from the best families, and I've seen too many cases to change my mind. Have you ever seen the footage of Somali tahriib-goers in Libya and Malta? They are all wearing fashionable clothes and look well-fed, you'd almost think they were running away from Minneapolis or Seattle. Why was this woman leaving Burco in the first place? Is there a war in Burco that I'm not aware of? These people are not going to Yemen for refuge, they want to make it to Europe so they can come back to their towns and brag to their friends, nothing more. I have nothing against them trying to pursue the Western dream like everyone else, but Somalia is not what it was when me and you left; most of these people are using Puntland and Somaliland as launchpads, and judging by the peaceful situations in those regions, these people are not fleeing conflict, and neither me nor you had the privilege of stopping to catch our breath in Somaliland or Puntland in the early 90s. They are only making it more difficult for real war refugees to be accepted for immigration services.

What they are doing has been made illegal by the northern administrations, and it is illegal in many other countries.

What exactly in your silly propaganda video should we feel bad about? This woman's story is merely an example of when greed drives people to their deaths.

You should post a real video about the pitfalls of war-driven displacement, and how your heroes have put over three million Somalis in this kind of risk over the last twenty years.

^^

Who the hell are you to judge these people maxaad ka ogtahay the reason why they are leaving the country ninyahow?? Propoganda video kulaha A women gave birth in the boat and canugeedi baa badda lagu tuuray and she desperatly jumped out of the boat and died, the women in the video her husband baa la stab gareeye asaa badda lagu tuuray her son got raped and you having no sympathy is showing us you have no damiir smh.

Timur dont hijack my thread kulahaa your heroes adeer threadka iga bax

Oz   

oba hiloowlow;880402 wrote:
and here people saying hebel Jeberti baan ka farcamay ama hebel Isxaaq Carab baan ahay smh

Another knucklehead targeting a group. What's the difference btw you and that Leezu who has issues with Somali Bantu folks.

Oz call me whatever you want im a realist ninyahow somalida thinks its ilbaxnimo to call their selfs Abu sufyaan wear khamiis pretend to be arabs what do you get instead ''Yaa cabdi'' '' Yaa cabiid'' Yaa Aswad did you even saw the video isku xishooda dadkiinaan, Arab are the most Jaahil and cruelest people in the entire world.

Wiil cusub why pretend Burco to be a western city maybe she left the her hometown due to economic reasons why judge and say its crazy when you dont know the whole story..

But let me be fair i aint gonna blame Arabs for this the people who is responsible for these things are our so called politicians xitaa hal nin waaka hadli waaye waaka xumahay walaahi

Oba cut the cheap sentimentalism. No need to spout such silly generalizations. All Arabs are not like those Arabs who did all those horrendous things to that woman, neither are all Tahriibis people running from difficult circumstances.

I assure you for every tahriibi who goes through hell like this woman, there hundreds more who don't experience such hardships to get to where they going. But sh!t happens, so if you wanna beg the question WHY does so much evil happen in this world, well...pick a number and wait in line-- it's gonna be a very long wait.