Sign in to follow this  
Mario B

This is a living hell!

Mario B   

So where is Mooge? I worry for the state of his health since he was last heard, yesterday, in some fadhikudir, uttering these words, " this is a living hell, and it's only been a month since he was elected". Now I hope he is not in a dark room with a bottle of moonshine and a revolver. Warya Mooge, if you reading this, please rememeber your analysis will be needed in 4 years time, so don't do anything silly but in the meantime it's good to see the new Gov has made you redundant. [ Untill that magical time again:D]

Ok, you may call the new government, "NGO GOVERNMENT", but at least the President and the PM know where all the IDP's are :D [ the whole 2.5m if you add Dadhab and Dolo], unlike the last elitist government that spent most of it's time airbourne collecting airmiles, this government will be working for the thousands of dispossessed and displaced, remember, this Republic of ours, will be build bottom up.

Now when I'm bored or I need cheering up, I play some Kanda Bongoman, and dance to George Bush's african dance routine.

bushafricandance.gif

So tell me, what is your favourite Kanda Bongoman tune? Mine is Sai followed by Isambe. :)

Mario B   

Carafaat;879015 wrote:
Mooge aint suicidal, he just wants a chair. I am sure he joined General Duke in conspiring against

Faroole in the mean time.

They should go and get Faroole, I believe he has cost Dr Gaas one of the two top jobs. I hope this is a lessons learnt, and next time PL will build a broad coalition instead of alienating everybody.:)

The last time we heard about him, he was in some of the Fahdi Kudirir in islii known as Shaah Macaan yapping about the new PM and his wife .

The guy will definitely need some help, can you imagine if he continues like that for the next 4 yrs.:D