Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Kismayo and Mudane Hassan Sheikh Mohamud - Dood Furan

The Zack   

I don't know the difference. Are the reer DhuusoMareeb folks same as IndhoCade and Yusuf Garad folks? If so, usheeg beentii Cabdiqaasim waa dhamataaya ee iska guryo noqda dheh. :)

DhuusoMareeb xitaa si kale ku qaateen markii hore waxaa u badnaa reer Gedo.Nimanku xagee ka yimaadeen LOL.

Faisal was responding to clan elders because they were making threats over laascaanood

And he said laascaanood is not kismayo waryadhaheen digtoonada odayaasha xamar ka soo hadlayaa

But i dont think he cares if beesha azania turns jubaland into a onlf kingdom like some are reporting

The Zack   

Oba, horta Xamar soo luma badna Unuka, Indhocade folks, Cadcadka, and Qanyare's people?

Xaji, caring or not caring, he talked about it and that was what was has been mentioned on Radio Ogaal.

The reason why he talked about it tisa la so faro galieyey i dont think he wouldve ever mentioned kismayo if odayaasha beesha dblock anaay ka hadli lahayn arimaha somaliland it was a reaction

Ninkan ogaal wuxu ka dhigayaa as if somalilanders keeep themselves busy with kismayo lol

will not happen Xaaji im sorry my abtiyaalo realised they have no stake in xamar at all so its good dantooda iney fahmeen now they can focus on developing Galgaduud and Mudug.

Haatu   

Oba qashinka naga daa. Xamar belongs to everyone, it's the bloody capital! You folks have serious issues. Kuwa guryaha xaaranta ku degan ha ogaadaan in dadkii lahaa ey usoo socdaan.

Waryaada Kala soocida hala Joojiyo,Indhacade Clan are Part and Parcel of The Social Fabric Of Mogadishu and Have a Stake In the City,What People Dont Understand Is Indhacade people Lived in Marka Hundreds of Years Ago and Form more than half of the Population.Kismayona dee dadka u wada hanqal taagayo ee kayimid garissa,Qoroxey,Bosaso iyo Xamar ayey ka Mid yihiin reer Ilmo Tolmoon.

Haatu;879048 wrote:
Oba qashinka naga daa. Xamar belongs to everyone, it's the bloody capital! You folks have serious issues. Kuwa guryaha xaaranta ku degan ha ogaadaan in dadkii lahaa ey usoo socdaan.

Sxb everyone belongs to xamar im not saying they are not but the traditional owners of who lived in Banaadir for centuries should be respected as the local owners and let them run maamulka gobolka. Tan kale what do guryo haram have to with this ninyahow stop the crap I who see myself as the traditional owner of Xamar baa guryaheyga leeyga heystaa cid kale iskaba daa