Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Things that should be banned from Foolbuug

Narniah   

Apo you don't strike me as a Sri lankan Refugee -residing person, btw I wasn't mocking them I was just teasing them.:o

MMA your right there are many people in America who are illiterate, and many British people who are poorly educated.

There are also many seemingly educated non-Muslims (wealthy, high positions holding professionals, who don't even know how to perform something as simple as 'Istinja'. Something that an illiterate bedouin in the dessert knows, but a westerner doesn't. Alhamdulilah for the enlightenment of Islam.:)

Maarodi   

Narniah;878903 wrote:

4- Somali people who put on their fb 'went to Harvard' Yale' St Andrews graduate..lol Yeah I know some do, but I'm talking of those lil liars who feel no shame to broadcast it worldwide lol...Forget private.

OR "midfielder/defense/forward" for "Arsenal/Manchester/Chelsea/Barcelona/Madrid etc"

Narniah;878903 wrote:
6- The Pseudo Wadads!

Who change their name to Abu Hamza Tabani Hudaifa Shab'an Ja'far ....1) they're not married let alone have a kid named "Hamza" and 2) Why aren't they happy with their real name (i.e. Ali Mohamed) or is that too "Somali" for them?

Also for the females, they all of a sudden adopt "bint" in their name (Xaalimo bint Abdullahi) and call themselves "uhkti" lol.

Abwaan;878707 wrote:
Facebook xitaa ma topic baa nooga dhigteen MMA?
:D

363slo.jpg

Someone send me this video few day's ago and there is supposedly a Somali FB group with it's own set's of rules, elections and of course drama. LoL can't get anymore serious than that.

P.S. I am glad i haven't been on FB or any other social network site in few yrs now. :)

I can't fathom why any decent person would waste their precious time using facebook. I am no longer on that crap, deactivated my account several years ago. But many of the married Somali men on FB where perverts I could imagine they probably would spend hours checking out pictures of random young girls . I found it so bizarre that several married couples would communicate through their status updates. Everything about FB screamed fitnah!

Dadka always dhaho 'I quit Facebook because of this and that' are always kuwa had iyo jeer ku noq noqdo. Facebook is just there, it facilitates xiriirka qaraabada iyo asxaabta oo dalal kala fog fog u qaxay. Facebook was made for Soomaalida ayaaba mar mar isleedahay because inta dad kala dhumay isku helay mar kale.

Mario B   

GaroweGal;879031 wrote:
I can't fathom why any decent person would waste their precious time using facebook. I am no longer on that crap, deactivated my account several years ago. But many of the married Somali men on FB where perverts I could imagine they probably would spend hours checking out pictures of random young girls . I found it so bizarre that several married couples would communicate through their status updates. Everything about FB screamed fitnah!

+ 1

Narniah   

Maarodi;878944 wrote:

Who change their name to Abu Hamza Tabani Hudaifa Shab'an Ja'far ....1) they're not married let alone have a kid named "Hamza" and 2) Why aren't they happy with their real name (i.e. Ali Mohamed) or is that too "Somali" for them?

Also for the females, they all of a sudden adopt "bint" in their name (Xaalimo
bint
Abdullahi) and call themselves "uhkti" lol.

I've been guilty of the bint thing myself.:P

I always liked the kunya ...UmmAbdulHaq lol

but I know what your saying some people over do it..we don' want to lose our somali identity either while being Practicing Muslims. I think we can do both without losing the other.

Waaku celinaa:

Baby pictures. For the sake of Eebbe, you are not the only person in the world with a new baby. Don't overkill the poor cunugta/ga yar with tons of pictures. Flashes from the camera might even be more unhealthy as well. What is worse, especially, is pictures of their parents kissing the poor unsuspecting baby in the mouth, that is very unhealthy for the baby, all those bacteria present in each person's mouth.