Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Qoslaye's game

Timur   

oba hiloowlow;876843 wrote:
:D
:D and he's sure succeding, here is everyone claiming they know who the PM is but in the reality nobody has no clue..

I don't even think Mudane Qoslaye has a clue.

It seems madaxweynaha dad ayuu hurdo la'aan ku riday, oo habeenkii sas la seexan karin. Aroortiina markee soo toosaan ku ordaayo shabakooyinka to see qofka la magacaabay. And it went on and on for the last three weeks. Wadno xanuun ayaa dilay. Saas ayaa lagaa rabaa madaxweynaha cusub, ku wad ciyaarta saas inta iyo toddobaadka dambe walwal ha dilee. Sheekadii aliful leyla waa leyl miyaa.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;876931 wrote:
It seems madaxweynaha dad ayuu hurdo la'aan ku riday, oo habeenkii sas la seexan karin. Aroortiina markee soo toosaan ku ordaayo shabakooyinka to see qofka la magacaabay. And it went on and on for the last three weeks. Wadno xanuun ayaa dilay. Saas ayaa lagaa rabaa madaxweynaha cusub, ku wad ciyaarta saas inta iyo toddobaadka dambe walwal ha dilee. Sheekadii
aliful leyla waa leyl
miyaa.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Abwaan   

Attention Mooge, Due to your continues aflagaaddo to the Madaxweynaha you will not be appointed as the next PM of Somalia. I am sorry about this bad news.:D

Abwaan;877135 wrote:
Attention Mooge, Due to your continues aflagaaddo to the Madaxweynaha you will not be appointed as the next PM of Somalia. I am sorry about this bad news.

That was a good one. Mooge shot himself in the foot there..:D

Mooge   

Abwaan;877135 wrote:
Attention Mooge, Due to your continues aflagaaddo to the Madaxweynaha you will not be appointed as the next PM of Somalia. I am sorry about this bad news.

i don't think anyone has a chance other than qoslaye's damjadiid buddies. amin amir is right. the PM was named before the presidential election took place. it is just a matter of announcing to the public.

peasant   

^lol more like the highest campaign financier gets the PM spot. It is obvious the dude have bought a lot of votes to get to the next spot as a newbie.