Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Recommended Posts

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;990285 wrote:
So the revolutionary has been killed off. way to go admin for stealing a play out of the CIA handbook

I liked Ato Kaluun and his self-conscious absurdity too, one of the more entertaining trolls I've seen here. Take note Alpha.

 

Bon lundi mes amis... despite the snow had a productive morning so got my work out of the way earlier, about to head home now so I can be busy doing nothing :P Will probably watch my favourite holiday movie tonight, Die Hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cadale   

We lost a great person today AUN Ato Kaluun. I cannot stand this injustice therefore im leaving to in protest walahi im not coming back.I got a last wish, Ilma adeerayaal update my mogadishu thread. :)

 

 

Alpha Blondy,Haatu,Apophis,SP,Saffy it was fun getting to know y'all, Bye

 

tumblr_lvlz54poyf1qcf7e1.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cadale;990447 wrote:
We lost a great person today AUN Ato Kaluun. I cannot stand this injustice therefore im leaving to in protest walahi im not coming back.I got a last wish, Ilma adeerayaal update my mogadishu thread.
:)

 

 

Alpha Blondy,Haatu,Apophis,SP,Saffy it was fun getting to know y'all, Bye

 

tumblr_lvlz54poyf1qcf7e1.gif

Kaluun was a martyr. lakinse, you needn't quit, maha?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;990455 wrote:
Kaluun was a martyr. lakinse, you needn't quit, maha?

+1, Cadale you're an important member of our crew here in Alpha's troll and cantarbaqash corner dee, we can't lose you :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SomaliPhilosopher;990285 wrote:
So the revolutionary has been killed off. way to go admin for stealing a play out of the CIA handbook

Admin is a weird guy, you know. he's a strange one, he is

 

he ought to treat ideas and suggestions with more consideration. people can't just be deleted in real life, ya uu sheega. i wonder how he deals with folks in real life situations. .

 

i don't understand why he's so trigger happy in his ways, particularly in deleting people, ruunti.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Safferz;990456 wrote:
+1, Cadale you're an important member of our crew
here in Alpha's troll and cantarbaqash corner
dee, we can't lose you
:(

you've made me into the cyber cafe owner, ma istidhi?

 

the Admin is not worthy of the attention he's receiving from Cadale, ruunti.

 

i've had my fair share of issues with the Admin in the past. he's not a particularly nice person lakinse if he doesnt treat folks with respect, then we ought to quit this site. after all, why should we waste our time, where we're not wanted, maha?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tallaabo   

Rules are made to be followed. Mr Kaluun started a thread to attack another member and for that reason got banned because the rule is- do not insult other nomads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tallaabo;990530 wrote:
Rules are made to be followed. Mr Kaluun started a thread to attack another member and for that reason got banned because the rule is- do not insult other nomads.

saas miyaa?

 

discretion? dulqaad? cafis?

 

let's not be draconian in our ways, abti. rules maybe rules but let's apply them fairly, marka hore, dee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this