Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Maqane   

Alpha Blondy;976206 wrote:
dalka Ukraine bu uu
tahriibay
, ma garatay?

raaskiisa wa waada qalooc oo qalooc laga dhortaan jirin, dee.
:P

Xaaji Xunuf waa wadani mana u maleynayo in uu tahriib u baxay. that said, i've seen a thread uu waayo waayo halkan soo dhigay, marka ma waxaad leedahay Gabdhihii Ukraine-ka ahaa buu ka doontay reerkooda :P ?

^ listen you little tribalistic reer weasel-faced doofar,

why are you being rude and asking me not to ruin your pathetic thread. you can't say things like that and expect me to ignore it, ma garatay? you've really embarrassed me and i'm shocked at your behaviour towards Al.

sidadaraadeed, you must apologies at once or i'll BAN you from this thread, ma fahantahay?

since leaving my home city of London almost 6 years and 4 months ago for.......my long awaited return to the nation's capital, i've ceased contact with the majority of people from my heinous past except 4 guys (non-Somali :P). ruunti, this has not been intentional but i've always been the sort of person to follow his own path, you know. :)

i regularly communicate with my 4 friends. the other day, i received an email from one of them and i was so happy to see he was doing well. the guy is doing it big time, mashallah.

i sometimes wonder about how i'm doing compared to my oldest but also more importantly my bestest friends (friends from the 1st day of secondary school at 12 years old......... until graduation at 21/22/23). they were a smart lot, ruunti and they still meet up every Sunday for footy. i've officially attributed my 'rose-from-the-concrete-ism' to our unspoken but fierce competition for grades in secondary school, girls in College, cash in Uni and now careers. some of them are doing it BIG time, y'all (city of London banking executives, hedge fund managers, MBA's and all sorts of things). being here, in the abyss, i've been able to envelope them in a thick cloud of smoke and they think i'm the one doing it BIG :P. although true, i wonder, relatively speaking, that is.......how i'm really doing compared to them? here, the standards by which we measure success are very bias, you see...... and it's almost all the time skewed in your favour....balse, if i've learnt anything of value over the past 6 years and 4 months, its..............i'm still as elusive as ever and i'm still doing my own thing, whatever that means :D. instead of following the crowd and being sucked into the vicious rat-race of life......... that most, if not all, of my friends are oblivious to.

i got the highest grades. i got the chicks. i had the money and now they have the careers. talking about peaking too early, ma istidhi?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Maqane   

Hobbesian_Brute;976256 wrote:
Alphow maxaad ka rabtaa script-kaaga inaar, even scripts are accorded freedom of speech. ka daa

Hobbesian_Bruteoow, Inaar, baal waxani wax u sheeg dee :mad:

Alpha Blondy;976254 wrote:
^ listen you little tribalistic reer weasel-faced doofar,

why are you being rude and asking me not to ruin your pathetic thread. you can't say things like that and expect me to ignore it, ma garatay? you've really embarrassed me and i'm shocked at your behaviour towards Al.

sidadaraadeed, you must apologies
at once
or i'll BAN you from this thread, ma fahantahay?

On behalf of reer weasel-faced doofaar,

I/We hereby condemn the aflagaado that's been lala kacay againt you. We believe that reer weasel have the rights to defend themselves from Cantarabaqash if it is unjust but this time it was far from just and was considered pathetic and rude.

We will try our best to stop this from happening again but can't promise if this will happen again in the future as we don't know what the future holds for us.

Regards,

h5m3.png

628x471.jpg

Malala Yousafzai, who survived a Taliban assassination attempt last year, was honored Friday with the Children's Peace Prize for her work promoting education for girls in her homeland.

this little girl is giving all sorts of speeches and collecting accolades. she hasn't been back to that Taliban-infested hell-hole.

i need to find a niche like this, you know. but there's hardly any areas left....without making a fool of yourself.

Hobbesian_Brute;976331 wrote:
Alphow, i have a niche area for you, why not campaign against MALE GENITAL MUTILATION. it afflicts all somali men, inaar open an NGO and make brouhaha about this issue. good luck

;);)

are you a masculinist abti?

i can see what you're getting at, you know. because of the feminist agenda, men have been forgotten, maha?