Sign in to follow this  
Timur

Hassan Sheikh visiting Garowe Tomorrow in his First Trip

oba hiloowlow;875603 wrote:
General Indeed but y you don't need to worry were in good hands now alhamdulilah

I think this sends a good message. The flood victims is a must visit. It showed he cares & a mini tour of Puntland is a political master stroke. After all he is the President of Federal Somalia & should be above clan..

Mario B;875607 wrote:
^^ Lol, So when are you, Generale, going to rise above clan.
;)

I was born above clan differences Adeer. Don't mistake me for Galayr who has a deep seated hate for his own in laws.:D

General Duke;875605 wrote:
I think this sends a good message. The flood victims is a must visit. It showed he cares & a mini tour of Puntland is a political master stroke. After all he is the President of Federal Somalia & should be above clan..

yeah i agree with you.

Mario B   

General Duke;875608 wrote:
I was born above clan differences Adeer
. Don't mistake me for Galayr who has a deep seated hate for his own in laws.
:D

peasant   

I have to say this is a very encouraging sign of a strong leadership if president Hassan is venturing outside of his comfort zone in the first month or so of his term. Sharif wouldnt dare to do this sort of trips without Mahiga pressuring him and I personally can recall not more than four trips which sharif made outside mogadishu and nearby towns of his entire term in office . I remember his first trip to Garowe, he was so scared and he only stayed half a day and his excuse was he had a matter to attend. :D

I think it would have been wonderful if he could extend the visit to Hargeysa/Somaliland as well and meet our brothers over there, I know its a sensitive issue for now, any ways he will be the first president to visit the North in 20 years or so.

A_Khadar   

General Duke;875608 wrote:
I was born above clan differences Adeer. Don't mistake me for Galayr who has a deep seated hate for his own in laws.

If you would only stop with your first sentence, but second one is a shot on your own foot... Who can ever take you serious man?

A_Khadar;875827 wrote:
If you would only stop with your first sentence, but second one is a shot on your own foot... Who can ever take you serious man?

So Ali Khalif Galayr is a clan now? :D