Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Mood Monitor

Ibtisam   

Abu, maybe so, her role in bring him up and loving him is not really disputed- just the inability of some in making decisions without first calling their mother, or every time they are angry or upset, or happy or just gossiping. In my view it is a little OTT parents need their own time too- particularly when you are grown, male or female, people need to be more independent and self sufficient.

Plus- it can't be nice for them if you make them worry so much about you, all the time and make them make all your decisions for you.

i'm very close to losing it. there is deep anger lingering within me, i'd be very surprised if it doesn't surface walahi. right now its 11:30, i'll need to make a few key decisions in the next couple of hours but with my mental state impaired, can i be trusted to make sound judgement on these matters lol?

2/10 - CRITICALLY LOW. ADVICE NECESSARY.

NGONGE   

^^ I've seen the Hargeisa bridge, Alpha. That's not much of a key decison really; it's not high enough. :D

Time for a new personality methinks. Make it an interesting one this time.

NGONGE;875762 wrote:
^^ I've seen the Hargeisa bridge, Alpha. That's not much of a key decison really; it's not high enough.
:D

Time for a new personality methinks. Make it an interesting one this time.

LOL@uncle NG,

adeer naga da dee. wax fahan dee, if i wanted a female script, its not exactly rocket-science. blue-lubricious seems to be doing a good job of it, thus far.

looking back over this little incident this morning. its been resolved. i just had a high level telephone conversation with important people, which i also feel is personable and wordy-er, you know. things have been resolved now and i think i can look towards tomorrow with hope.

Alpha Blondy;875784 wrote:
LOL@uncle NG,

adeer naga da dee. wax fahan dee, if i wanted a female script, its not exactly rocket-science.
blue-lubricious seems to be doing a good job of it, thus far.

OMG, my writing maybe my ultimate killer ma istiiri? LOL. walahi i'm not blue-lusciousness nor have any scripts in action at the moment.

Jacaylbaro;875771 wrote:
What kind of woman this time ?
:D

what is this? what nonsense JB

kulaha woman? isku xishood, if not for tolka, then for the SOL Golden rules as i have no issues using this little instrument to my advantage.

Juxa   

I am glad Alpha is having better day

kaligiis maxa laga rabaa, dadbadan baa meeshan JUG ku socda eh

^ phew, it was a close call i tells ya dearest Juxa.

do you think its to do with the sun. all this nervous breakdowns and stuff could be a result of the sun dearest juxa? what should i do?

Juxa   

What you should do is be strong! waxkaa qaldan majiraan ee dont tell yourself otherwise

war dhexda xero...... and other encouraging stuff