Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Mood Monitor

i'm starting this thread in the hope that i could be supported and given the necessary encouragement to get through another day. you can also add your mood score if you wish LOOL!

8/10. NO ADVISE NECESSARY.

dearest juxa, my mood is prone to super highs and super lows. anything can happen really, you know. i need to achieve a balance. any ideas. salat is helping these days and i feel happier.

Juxa   

salat always helps!

my problem is temper......it can get volatile:( i just dont have much dulqaad lately and tend to speak my mind without hesitance, then i feel guilty

Juxa;874990 wrote:
salat always helps!

my problem is temper......it can get volatile:( i just dont have much dulqaad lately and tend to speak my mind without hesitance, then i feel guilty

dearest juxa,

its quite fine to get angry. storing all that anger and then getting angry like the incredible hulk is dangerous walahi. i usually release in the morning, mid afternoon and late at night through a call to my mum - she reminds me of humanity. through writing nonsense on SOL lol and reading a book and positive music. sometimes, its good to talk about issues and i usually talk about things that bother me to people i trust.

Maarodi;875041 wrote:
Alpha, you are quite a character I must say. How's your book coming along?

hi maarodi.

i'm having problems getting past chapter 6: Cultural Fusion? No Thanks, We're British: Monocultural White Britain or Diverse Britain and The Role of The Media. this chapter explores the role the media has played in trying to create a diverse and a plural society. i will further explore how this has in turn distorted and indeed complicated community relations. i also explore the legacy of new labour media politics and juxtapose that against the lib-con coalition policies in these times of austerity and brewing racial war. similarly, i'll hoping to set up a focus group soon inshallah on how alternative ethnic media captures Britain and relays that to its audience. i've got an interview lined with the MD of universal TV too.

Thanks for asking, Al.

Apophis;875037 wrote:
Why don't you just take your mood adjusting drugs and be done with it?

you have a wicked sense of humour. its not funny nor amusing. its actually pathetic! i bet you make jokes about the disabled too. mental illness is not a laughing matter Apo. please respect yourself and give consideration to the feelings of others. thank you.

Ibtisam   

Awwwww Alpha is a Mum's boy.

On a different note, it is amazing how many guys are mum's boys (not a problem on its own) but with the inability to make decisions without consulting her. :eek: Kinda strange.

Alpha, good luck and may you find yourself in a better mood always.

Juxa; Honesty is the best way, say what you need to say, when you need to say it. :)

Well, are not mothers the ones who usually know and love best their boy? Not to say that wiser persons are less useful.

Apart from Salat and meditatation such as adkars or Quran along with learning, the best ways to keep sanity are thus relationships with relatives and wise people (always be humble and offer advise, help and mini gifts), with exercise very underrated (it's basically very powerful in daily concentration, mood etc):

http://www.johnratey.com/newsite/index.html

PS: Naturally, sun exposure and vitamin D is important too as well as unprocessed food and good fats or omega 3 balance (early sleep routine and total darkness at night time matters a lot too for the body/brain).