Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

No Federalism till South is pacified.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;874640 wrote:
There were talks to divide hiiraan into two regions so that would mean that hiiraan could be its own federal state now we are still waiting for the parliament to approve these two new regions more regions in Somalia. What about bay and bakool i am not hearing anything about a federal state in those regions.

Yes, we have to see the outcome in those regions, but the government has appointed governors who are capable of uniting the people.

Carafaat   

General Duke;874688 wrote:
Without political building blcoks security wont last. The formation of the Jubaland, South Western State, Central States it will be a waste of time.. You are just trying to keep Somalia where it has been all these years. Thats sad and hateful sir.

which states should deal with Amisom? :D

Carafaat;874701 wrote:
which states should deal with Amisom?
:D

Not sure what you mean? AMISOM is there to help secure the country. Jubaland which is the one you fear most is coming regardless, the communities there have decided to create the state.

Federalism is the only way forward for Somalia. Federalism allows all Somalis to rebuild our nation from the grassroots level.

... this won't be accomplished overnight. It will take many years before we finally have a federal framework in place that will ensure every citizen gets what's rightfully his or hers.

Tillamook;874703 wrote:
Federalism is the only way forward for Somalia. Federalism allows all Somalis to rebuild our nation from the grassroots level.

... this won't be accomplished overnight. It will take many years before we finally have a federal framework in place that will ensure every citizen gets what's rightfully his or hers.

It even works for the NW Somali's not to ever be dominated by the Southerners. While at the same time enjoing being part of Somalia.

"Ra'iisul wasaaraha aan dhawaan soo magacaabi doono wauxuu hoggaamin doonaa dowlad federaali ah oo karti leh taasoo leh hay'ado shaqeeya oo soo nooleeeya dhaqaalaha dalka iyo bulshada, keenana nabadgalyo iyo dib u hagaajin oo wax walba ku dhameysa wadahadal kuna shaqeysa cadaalad iyo sharci,"

ayuu yiri Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud.

Sorry Carafat, your nightmare has begun..

Carafaat   

General Duke;874702 wrote:
Not sure what you mean? AMISOM is there to help secure the country. Jubaland which is the one you fear most is coming regardless, the communities there have decided to create the state.

clans should do what they want. But The goverment of Somalia should focus on security snd not on phantom states. where is Azania. :D

General Duke;874699 wrote:
XX, the Juba communities as a whole have agreed to form a State that brings together Gedo, Lower & Middle Juba with Kismayu as the comercial capital and another City as the Political capital. The formula is simple that all the clans will settle their differences and create an all inclusive admin that will develop this very important regional State.

You are just being hateful and want these communities to kill each other. They are all now together fighting Al Shabaab and many have learned from the failures of the past.

Bay, Bakool and Lower Shabeele is a natural State dominated by the D&M sub clans and minority groups.

This leaves South Mudug, Galgaduud, Hiiraan and Lowr Shabelle to form a State. Of course there needs to be talks but all states need to be self sufficient and sustainable.

Than how come they have different stakeholders different political entities Jubaland and azania and different political leaders gandi vs ducaale raskambooni vs aswj we yet have to see how this unfolds when kismayo is captured we have to wait and see Duke ,Its to early for conclusions. The same with bay and bakool these communities have yet to come together and talk about a federal state i haven't seen them do that though have you?

Somalia;874698 wrote:
Xaaji why you keep saying that, the people of central regions are capable of forming a state, I think you are very insulting towards these good people, I am almost speechless!

I am not insulting any one they are Somalis and good people in my book but i dont see it Somalia, federalism was introduced in 2004 and i never seen any one enthusiastic about forming blocks and states in those regions have you? Ximan iyo xeeb and galmudug are basically from the same sub clan yet they cant agree to form a state. Hiiraan its self was suggested by the hiiraan people to be divided into 2 regions i dont see where this is heading.

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;874715 wrote:
Than how come they have different stakeholders different political entities Jubaland and azania and different political leaders gandi vs ducaale raskambooni vs aswj we yet have to see how this unfolds when kismayo is captured we have to wait and see Duke ,Its to early for conclusions. The same with bay and bakool these communities have yet to come together and talk about a federal state i haven't seen them do that though have you?

Xaaji, Duke sees ethnic States everwhere. He wants Somalia to become like Yugoslavia. with Serbs, Bosnians, Macadenoians, Slovenians, Montenegrians, Croatians, Kosovian ethnic States. God forbid Somali ethnivc

clan States. amiin.

Carafaat;874711 wrote:
clans should do what they want. But The goverment of Somalia should focus on security snd not on phantom states. where is Azania.

Carafaat that's the illusion of clan governance this is the 21 century one would think people would move on.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;874717 wrote:
I am not insulting any one they are Somalis and good people in my book but i dont see it Somalia, federalism was introduced in 2004 and i never seen any one enthusiastic about forming blocks and states in those regions have you? Ximan iyo xeeb and galmudug are basically from the same sub clan yet they cant agree to form a state. Hiiraan its self was suggested by the hiiraan people to be divided into 2 regions i dont see where this is heading.

But they have many problems including ICU threat and now Al-Shabaab threat so that's why they have been late. Also Hiiraan will have to unite with other regions if their bid to divide the region does not suffice. Because Hiiraan is the same size as Hobyo district and what if every region wants to divide, we have now 36 regions in Somalia, it is a slippery slop.

Are you saying we should shelve federalism because people do not want to build states? It is not wise to shelve federalism and change the system because some people are peacefully unable to form states.

So as an alternative, we must allow the people of Ximan and Xeeb, and Galmudug to have a dialogue. I think Galmudug can become a federal state on its own if it gets villages in Galguduud.

Mudug intellectual Kaligii Duul talks about it here

http://mudugnet.com/Aragtida/2012/yaa%20ka%20dambeeya%20shirqoolka%20&%20khiyaanada%20Galinsoor.htm

And here is also another insight depth.

http://mudugnet.com/Aragtida/2012/Arinka%20Galinsoor.htm

Carafaat   

Duke dreams of clan states. He wants every clan to have State. That is his vision of governance. See Galkacyo divided by 3 States.

And wants to divide Mogadishu in 4.5 Clan zones. :D

Xaaji, you need to be patient. It will take time to see how viable a state is. This isn't a cooky cutter process or a one size fits all type of scenario. Some states will succeed, others will fail and some won't even get off the ground.

Its all gonna be about the economic and social viability of such entities, and the interplay of these factors that will determine whether the current and future states of Somalia succeed or fail.

Somalia   

Carafaat;874723 wrote:
Duke dreams of clan states. He wants every clan to have State. That is his vision of governance. See Galkacyo divided by 3 States.

What are you talking about, Gaalkacyo is two sides.