Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Fifa 13

Aaliyyah   

For a min I was like did he mean fifa 14? Is he going to Brazil?

Now you are excited about a video game lol ...

PS love your animated image that guy was always my favourite

Aaliyyah   

Lol those companies are lucky..caruur cago waweyn ba buxa :)..I know there is a whole community of online gamers with their forums and what not.

Alpha Smh pro is sooooo amateurish ninyahow just shoot a random shot and its goal ninyaho waxaas maxaa waa,

Aaliyyah, have you ever tried it? If no .you're welcome to my place, i can guarantee that you'll love it. :)

Somalia   

Nigga Pro Evolution used to be best, but when things moved up to the new consoles they fell behind. Remember Pro around 2004-06, man it was the boomb.

The new Fifa is too slow but looks beautiful, Fifa 12 is better at the moment. Also when you shoot the ball towards goal in '13 you have to aim, da f is up with that? :eek: And you can shoot from a long distance and score...

oba hiloowlow;874600 wrote:
+1.
:D

+1000

my current maid is from las anod and i just bought her a new chinese made nokia phone and uploaded 800 somali songs in her 1GB memory. we understand each other but if she were to get out of line, i'll not hesitate to use the belt and severely too.

Alpha Blondy;874605 wrote:
+1000

my current maid is from las anod and i just bought her a new chinese made nokia phone and uploaded 800 somali songs in her 1GB memory. we understand each other but if she were to get out of line, i'll not hesitate to use the belt and severely too.

loooool :D ma naxeysid

Apophis;874609 wrote:
Yeah, why don't you bring qabil into a video game discussion. GTFO!!

don't you know Aaliyah is from Las Anod. anyways, it was you who was being sexist to Aaliyah. that's unacceptable Apo.

The sales for the new Fifa 13 started today. Oba reason enough for you to be happy huh since you're one of the first buyers. I'm planning to buy the Fifa 13 for my baby brother next week. Played the Fifa 12 twice and it's a boring game which i'm terrible at. But i'm excellent at GTA now that one I know how to play :D