Sign in to follow this  
Shinbir Majabe

A Somali Man at the Airport!

Maarodi   

LOL @ 5:53. I was waiting for a "don't touch my junk bro" episode but a simple, "ohh oh"? C'mon former Chinese, Libyan, Egyptian diplomat! By the way, is there any truth in that statement? It seems highly dubious :cool:

Aaliyyah   

I drink but I'm not alcoholic kulaha maxey umadi halowdey. Many immigrants mainly Muslims are usually profiled it is not just him.But since he seems to have immersed into their culture he most likely expected to be treated like those Australians of European descent. llaahay ha soo hadeeyo

Garnaqsi   

oba hiloowlow;872794 wrote:
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool i drink but im not an alcoholic
:D
:D funny stuff.. The guy has a strange accent it aint somali english for sure

He pronounced p as b and v as f in his first sentence (fery disabbointed lol). He also pronounced Nairobi with an overstressed r, and th as t in 'thousand'. In my experience that's how Somali people whose English isn't good speak. I like him, btw. Such a badass! :D

Maarodi   

Aaliyyah;872833 wrote:
I drink but I'm not alcoholic kulaha maxey umadi halowdey. Many immigrants mainly Muslims are usually profiled it is not just him.But since he seems to have immersed into their culture he most likely expected to be treated like those Australians of European descent. llaahay ha soo hadeeyo

Did he say, "I've never been called Osman before, only Ossie?" or was that just me?

Showqi   

He said they always pick him out the line, maybe it's time he quites drinking while flying and beheaves like everybody else. It's sad even when the guy told him: "my job is risc assessment" he totally ignored the guys command and continued waving his hands, raising his voice and walking back and fourth (markaasu Ku leeyahay siyaasi baan ahaan jiray? Qashinkaas oo kale ayaa magaca Soomaalida sharaftii ka qaaday). Of course they proviled him, because of his behaviour and not because he was Somali. All he needs to do was just calm down and be complaint.

Aaliyyah   

Maarodi;872857 wrote:
Did he say, "I've never been called Osman before, only Ossie?" or was that just me?

LOOOL it wasn't your ears, I heard it too. May Allah swt guide him.

Showqi;872871 wrote:
He said they always pick him out the line, maybe it's time he quites drinking while flying and beheaves like everybody else. It's sad even when the guy told him: "my job is risc assessment" he totally ignored the guys command and continued waving his hands, raising his voice and walking back and fourth (markaasu Ku leeyahay siyaasi baan ahaan jiray? Qashinkaas oo kale ayaa magaca Soomaalida sharaftii ka qaaday). Of course they proviled him, because of his behaviour and not because he was Somali. All he needs to do was just calm down and be complaint.

+1.

Juxa   

he was actually a diplomat and he speaks Mandarin

i watched that episode long time ago and it was sad but funny