Sign in to follow this  
Shinbir Majabe

A Somali Man at the Airport!

Walaahi kan soomaalida iyo dhaqankooda ba dhulkuu ku jiiday - all because of lies - and he has the audacity to shout at the woman and say "why you asking me all this question - why why you confusing me" :D

LMAO!@ at this dude. The dont touch my shzt oh oh oh line was fucing hilarious- the chineese and mandela free lines are memorable. LOL However, the hand throwing pfff theatrics are bloody hilaaaarious.

Didnt even give the officer a chance, "pfffff oh my gowd,lol"

Aaliyyah   

Sayid*Somal;904386 wrote:

Walaahi kan soomaalida iyo dhaqankooda ba dhulkuu ku jiiday - all because of lies - and he has the audacity to shout at the woman and say "why you asking me all this question - why why you confusing me"
:D

lol this was funny..Odeygu been badanaa oo indho adakaa. Bisinka.

Khadafi   

Did he say he was a diplomat for 20 years? Maybe he was, you never know, but one thing is for sure he had a bizarre behavior. If you were a police-officer at the airport, would you not pick that guy?

If he would have been calm and quit no one would seen this lol!

The guy clearly had to many cocktails at the plane!

Showqi;872871 wrote:
He said they always pick him out the line, maybe it's time he quites drinking while flying and beheaves like everybody else. It's sad even when the guy told him: "my job is risc assessment" he totally ignored the guys command and continued waving his hands, raising his voice and walking back and fourth (markaasu Ku leeyahay siyaasi baan ahaan jiray? Qashinkaas oo kale ayaa magaca Soomaalida sharaftii ka qaaday). Of course they proviled him, because of his behaviour and not because he was Somali. All he needs to do was just calm down and be complaint.

IoI +2

Abtigiis   

He is a Somaliland diplomat, most likely. :D He was dramatic for a purpose. When he comes back home, he will say Holland oo dhan baa isugu kay timid oo wax iga qaadi kari wayday. I told all the airport officers up to their neck and they could do nothing about it.

Typical Somali argument. When the guy said I am risk-assessing, the guy was like " oo! That is it; so I am risk now?!" I would say all this was a terrible communication breakdown.

Abtigiis   

Sayid*Somal;904386 wrote:

Walaahi kan soomaalida iyo dhaqankooda ba dhulkuu ku jiiday - all because of lies - and he has the audacity to shout at the woman and say "why you asking me all this question - why why you confusing me"
:D

:D :D :D kan waa reerkayga, he is from our region. Badawnimadiisa ayaan ku garan. My brother died in Ethiopia and I married his wife kulahaa. Yaa waydiiyay how he married his wife. Looool he tries to bully the immigration lady by invoking the name of the US embassy.

Abtigiis   

!! :D :D :D

I think he met Ramla online and shuukaansi was going fine with the single mother of five, laakin he did not give her all details.

nuune   

^^ Ugaas, tirtir ama edit meeshaas magaca qabiilka, dooni maayo in Diktoorkii dhannaa aan edit gareeyo wuxuu qorey.