Sign in to follow this  
Shinbir Majabe

A Somali Man at the Airport!

raula   

^^^^looooooooooooool..yeah I am a stickler for such as well..i almost flew off my chair :D Bad-OSS(osman?) indeed.

OB..adi iyo kenyati hate-ration...lol armaad uu dhimataa :D

raula   

wax kenyati oo kaa naxo anaa ka jire..mandhow yaada waqti kuu lumin waanu heeshiineynaa lol..haye xaal qaado..& KDF iyo kitambulisho is weydiis mar dhow baad ka bixi..lol

raula   

Hope is all what we cling to life for..whatchu talking about! aren't you catching the boat to xamar? Free mandela wooriya(as the kenyan's say it..). I still use my student card whenever i go back to Kenya :D

raula   

hehehe..I actually had a 4 day trip from Nai-Mandera-Gedo region back some years back (this was right after the famine then came the rains)..& believe me it was adventure indeed but HAATU would beg to differ. N'ways that's another convo. Sorry for hijacking the thread

raula;873120 wrote:
wax kenyati oo kaa naxo anaa ka jire..mand

how yaada waqti kuu lumin waanu heeshiineynaa lol..haye xaal qaado..& KDF iyo kitambulisho is weydiis mar dhow baad ka bixi..lol

Ani iyo adi heshiis aan nahay mise you see yourself as kenyaati miyaa sheekada lolz. :D

wyre   

raula;873127 wrote:
I still use my student card whenever i go back to Kenya
:D

I Think It Doesn't Have Expiry Date Or Do You Create New Ones Everytime :D

Cawaale   

I think the man is Osmaan Gaweto who used to be a diplomat in china in the 80s. I could be wrong thou. Where is MMA and Nuune, iyagaa kacaankii ka soo haray e :D

Apophis;872822 wrote:
The video did not show why he was picked from the crowd, all we hear is those rent a cops saying "odd behaviour" which can mean a variety of things (who wouldn't act odd after travelling the long journey to Australia). And "smelling of alcohol" is a BS charge as all white folks drink all sorts of booze whenever they step on a plane (wouldn't they also smell of alcohol?). He was angry because he felt he was being singled out and he has every right to express his anger, within the law.

Ps: I wouldn't judge him for drinking, the majority of humans do and as man, has the right to do whatever he likes without being tied down to the morality of any society. He can choose.

You are trying to justify this man's actions. Had he not done those things he would have not been picked out. Things took so long because he was not working with them thus making things only longer for himself and yet he complains why it takes so long lol.