Sign in to follow this  
Shinbir Majabe

A Somali Man at the Airport!

Narniah   

What a dramatic man. If he would have calmed down, and just answered the questions calmly he wouldn't have have to go through all that trouble. It's all his fault, and he should be ashamed that he drinks alcohol.

^^ Some people like the hard way and make things complicated for themselfs.

I've seen this episode of Border Security. Indeed the man is so dramatic and difficult to deal with. Lol at free like Mandela.

Yunis   

War nagadaaya - This is hardened Reer mudug dude, obviously a perfect airport training exercise, the dialogue gives away. I prefer Chinese kulahaa

Narniah   

Bluelicious;872807 wrote:
That was a banging exit
:D

Haha! For a second there I thought he was going to signal the black power fist.:P

Apophis, he was actually picked from the crowd because of his odd behavior loool....and imposed all that harassment on himself. He was also drunk, that's nothing to be proud of. He needs to get his act together.

Apophis;872808 wrote:
The man had a right to be pissed off as he felt he was being targeted. He expressed his anger but he was still within the law ( as I'm sure they would have loved to arrest him). There's nothing which says you have to be docile while being harassed. Bravo to the man, he's a credit to the race.

Nobody harassed him he didn't gave those people the chance to explain why they took him aside. If you smell like alcohol and you have that kind of behaviour of course you're gonna be taken aside that's not targeting. They are doing their job.

They are profiling him. Waa lagu yaqaan inay profile gareyaan Soomaalida. He kept saying this is second time. Waana runtiisa safka kaligiis laga soo baxsaday. It happens at every airport Soomaalida maraan. Garoonka magaaladaan islaamaha dhinac ayee ula baxaan xataa oo boorsooyinkooda fatashadaan, especially if they are arriving from Dubeey. Dahab badan inay wataan ogyihiin oo ay ka reebtaan or face paying exorbitant taxes.

The the producers of that show must pay to that jaamac. He entertained them enough.