Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

A Candlelight Vigil: Show Your Support to Alpha Who Is Under Arrest in Somaliland

Showqi;872299 wrote:
Alpha please pass on your mug shot to Nin-Yaaban...

LoL waa hadii uu ogalaado.

Waraa Alpha, sxb, hadii eey runkaatahay, ilahay hakuu fududeeyo. :)

when i first considered the idea of coming to somaliland, i knew difficulties laid ahead but i didn't realise i would endure them on a daily basis. i, nonetheless, took the chance to come home. i came with hopes and aspirations. i wanted to challenge myself and make a man of myself, you know. i tried, i really did walahi. i kept my head up and always looked on the brighter side of things. i didn't place any expectations on anyone nor relay on anyone. whatever i did in my short time here, however little, i did myself and without the help of friends or family. the latter being my worst enemy.

many of you think i'm spolit and the deserve the suffering i endure on a daily basis. i make light work of it and its always good to know that my SOL friends and their silly comments spur me on and provide my only comfort and relieve. everything is difficult in somaliland and this is made difficult by the culture here; its rigid and but also malleable and there is never consistences. i tried to integrate by changing my style of dress, attitude, way of speaking and worked hard to be a somalilander. the truth of the matter is; i will never be accepted here but no one will ever give me that accolade, except myself. there will be the them and us mentality and there is no point of making a clown of myself trying to emulate the locals. i have to be myself and i shouldn't care for what anyone thinks!

earlier today, i reacted for the first time and i realised and rue, the destructive nature of my actions, without restraint and control. i feel defeated because i let myself down. i'm really angry and disappointed in myself. laakin, tomorrow is other day. i wasn't at fault and they wanted my reaction and that's what i gave them. they then ran with it and made it look like it was my fault. today was a valuable day and i'll sleep tonight defeated and ponder on my future in this land.

wyre   

As You Are Free Now, Do Not Try To Threaten Some With Such Words Like "I'll Kill You"

Take Care Of Yourself ;)