Sign in to follow this  
Waranle_Warrior

Farole urges the Somali President to name a new person to politics for Prime minister

Abwaan   

Somalia;871372 wrote:
So anyone from Puntland is ruled out because Faroole is their puppet master, that's just great. This is why I always believe Puntland should be as brazen as possible cause even the legitimate ones do not satisfy the likes of you.

You said that. I did not say anyone from Puntland. I don't mind a Puntlander but let it be someone who is free from Faroole. Why not campaign for the likes of Hussein Khalif haddii aad run sheegeysid.

Somalia   

Clearly you have a problem since Abdulkadir Hashi doesn't meet your usual "qabilist meter", which you scientifically measured Abdiweli Mohamed with, so you just had to go and put Faroole in this time. Xuseen Khaliif hasn't proven himself in office, we don't know anything about his ideas and he isn't a frontrunner.

You choose the likes of Nuur Bidaar and Xuseen Khaliif, not because you believe in anything they do (one is a gardener and the other of unknown quantity), nor do you believe in their record, it's simply because you know they do not stand a chance.