Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

I think I'm Dyslexia - My work on SOL has SPG mistakes everywhere!

Spelling Punctuation and Grammar (SPG)

example;

Alpha Blondy;870320 wrote:
^lol@NN,

is an innuendo for the new somali president. someone people would stop at nothing to express their repulsion!! you're a cynical guy ma iistir?

THIS IS EMBARRASSING!

Abwaan   

Alpha Blondy;870892 wrote:
Spelling Punctuation and Grammar (SPG)

example;

THIS IS EMBARRASSING!

AB, I guess this happens if you use an IPad.

Abwaan;871043 wrote:
AB, I guess this happens if you use an IPad.

Yes! this is true. i also own several top end imported technologies including a limited edition samsung galaxy and an expensive modem that limits my wireless connection to only my 80x80 real estate.

but nonetheless my poor spelling maybe a mark of more pressing issues. acronymed like disorders are not really recognised here, along with many other things lol. i suppose i'll have to visit either the sufi exorcist and use dirta insaanka to treat this disorder.

Abtigiis   

Alpha you are no dylexia vitctim, the allegation is you are a love machine and the Tigre Woods of Hargeisa. That is why you have no time for visiting friends. I know you want to be a leader in the future but how can a man who cannot manage his zip manage a country? :D

LOL@AT,

i think you'll agree there are no monica lewinskys' here. that sort of talent is nonexistence here, along with many other things lol.

saxiib, you know i hold you in high regard and its rather tragic that you wait on a lowly careerist at the rung of the ladder to call you. a fat cat like you is busier and probably have 4 prototypes monicas' you've given a full service check and training at his disposal.

OK! i will call you tomorrow and that's a promise and i'll try to organise a little double date for us. up until now, i've been reluctant to invite you to these sessions because you dress like you're 45 for goodness sakes!! talk about real world issues that the local and of course international talent have no comprehension off. you also need to be a little less stiff and relaxed!!