Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

President Faroole travelling to Mogadishu for President Sheikh Mahmoud's inauguration ceremony

Somalia   

Taleexi;869699 wrote:
Amin Amir does what he knows best - Somalia, ma Amin syndrome baa ku haya?

I'm sorry, I thought being a Khaatumite is the same as being a perpetual loser, did I hear correct?

Somalia;869662 wrote:
Amin Arts is crying because Farmaajo didn't win, his obsession with Faroole is a compliment of sorts, you need to keep track of important people.
:D

Oo adiga xaa ku daba dhigay Amin Amir, mise Farole waxba lagama sheegi karo ayaa wadaa?!

Fiqikhayre;869559 wrote:
His Personal bodyguards will travel with him for securtiy as they did in Sep 2011 on his first trip to the city

wada-tashiga-shirka_12.jpg

Those guys are ILAALADA MADAXTOOYADA QARANKA, intee ka keentay sheekada ah waa Farole bodyguards..

Taleexi   

Somalia;869704 wrote:
I'm sorry, I thought being a Khaatumite is the same as being a perpetual loser, did I hear correct?

Hadana ma Khatumo syndrome baa ku haya?

Somalia   

Shinbir - Waa laga sheegi karaa, but he only talks about Faroole, wuxuu faaniyaa Farmaajo who lost, and he didn't draw anything of him, I am saying he is biased, anyone can see that, did Faroole even speak here, no he didn't, he should draw when Faroole speaks controversially. He is a biased 0.5 laangaab and that's all he will be! :D

Somalia   

Taleexi;869711 wrote:
Hadana ma Khatumo syndrome baa ku haya?

That's not even real disease, it has to exist for it to be an disease. :D

But Somalia we all know that faroole is in Mogadishu to get the Prime Minister position for his clan Faroole doesn't have to speak Amiin already knows like the majority of the people.

Somalia   

Xaaji, how come he didn't speak of Farmaajo loss after parading him for months on his website, and now suddenly he starts obsessing with Faroole after Farmaajo lost, trying to divert attention?!

I am telling you, he is an ungrateful 0.5, he is lucky he is living in Faroole's Somalia without 4.5.

Somalia;869720 wrote:
Xaaji, how come he didn't speak of Farmaajo loss after parading him for months on his website, and now suddenly he starts obsessing with Faroole after Farmaajo lost, trying to divert attention?!

I am telling you, he is an ungrateful 0.5, he is lucky he is living in Faroole's Somalia without 4.5.

You have a point there he focused allot on Faroole the last few days he should give odayga a break.

Taleexi   

Somalia;869714 wrote:
That's not even real disease, it has to exist for it to be an disease.

Haddaa maxaad uga cabaadaysaa ... This must be the classical of what you resist persists!

Somalia;869712 wrote:
Shinbir - Waa laga sheegi karaa, but he only talks about Faroole, wuxuu faaniyaa Farmaajo who lost, and he didn't draw anything of him, I am saying he is biased, anyone can see that, did Faroole even speak here, no he didn't, he should draw when Faroole speaks controversially. He is a biased 0.5 laangaab and that's all he will be!

Amin Amir wuxuu badanaa sawiraa sida ay qabaan Bulsho weynta Soomaaliyeed.. ma diidantahay in Farmaajo taageero badan ka heysto Bulshada ama Dadweynaha caadiga ah, sidoo kale Faroole lagama jecla meelaha kale ee Soomaalida degto..

Marka waxba haku diidin Amin Amir inuu sawiro fikirkiisa, Sharif Sakin waa ninka ugu badan ee sawiro xun uu ka sameeyo, sidaa ee tahay waa runtiis oo Sakin lagama jecla Bulshada dhaxdeeda..

Shinbir Majabe;869723 wrote:
Amin Amir wuxuu badanaa sawiraa sida ay qabaan Bulsho weynta Soomaaliyeed.. ma diidantahay in Farmaajo taageero badan ka heysto Bulshada ama Dadweynaha caadiga ah, sidoo kale Faroole lagama jecla meelaha kale ee Soomaalida degto..

Marka waxba haku diidin Amin Amir inuu sawiro fikirkiisa, Sharif Sakin waa ninka ugu badan ee sawiro xun uu ka sameeyo, sidaa ee tahay waa runtiis oo Sakin lagama jecla Bulshada dhaxdeeda..

But Shinbir Faroole is not running for President nor does he want to rule Somalia so it doesn't matter if other corners of the country dislike him as Long the Puntlanders like him he is fine. So faroole and faarmaajo cant be compared.

Somalia   

Shinbir - If Farmaajo is so loved how come he didn't win the election, I mean this election was not biased, it was not based on money as proven by the new president elected?

Taleexi - I am sorry, Khaatumo State of Somalia wii duushay, I can't catch it, waa guul. :D

Lets get back to the topic, Faroole will land, he will attend the inauguration of the new president. I don't think he can whisper in the man's ear like that, unless you guys are saying Faroole is a devil. :eek:

Somalia;869720 wrote:

0.5 laangaab that was a bit harsch dont you think? On the other hand i agree he is biased