Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Abdiweli is the most likely PM pick as of today.

Mooge   

read it here first ...

0 - He delivered when he was in office

0 - He campaigned for Xasan guy to win and swinged momentum to his side

0 - He was the strongest D-Block candidate in the election to be fair.

0 - He has no problems with Puntland.

0 - International community prefers him as a seasoned technorat who gets things done.

fadhikudirir can today deliver the fact that Abdiweli is the most likely pick for PM. We will see in the next few weeks where things go.

Shinbir Majabe;868017 wrote:
:D
:D:D

Fake laughs have no place here adeer. The former PM's did a great job and got rid of the hated Shari's. If it was not for Abdiweli we would not have such a Parliment or speaker...

Kilwe;868046 wrote:
Habaka yaabin Abdi weli Gas oo saaxada Siyaasadda aad dib ugu aragto He is gone forever.

Maybe he is, but his legacy of completing the constitution, putting together Parliment selection commitee, and ending the transition will go down in history. Its not the man that matters but the Federal Somali Republic who's founding father is Abdiweli Mohamed Ali...

Apophis is right on this one. The new Presdint has not even moved in to Villa Somalia. He is probably right now as confused as a new born baby. It will take sometime before he makes a decision on who he nominates. I belive he has 30 days. Thus any talk of a list or this or that man is just nonsense. Also I am hearing from Abdiweli's close circles that he might be going back to America..

Apophis;868076 wrote:
^^ Gass himself said "we need change" and I think he, humbly, included himself into the group of people who have done all they can but should give the seats to new blood.

Absolutely, new blood is needed; the President should choose someone as able and hard working as Abdiweli Gaas. Somalia needs to do allot of foundation building in the next couple of months and years

Mooge   

guys i don't know what will change but all i can report is that he is the favorite according to people close to xasan sheekh maxamuud. some are saying he is not interested but i think we will find out.