Positive

A new dawn for Somalia

Positive   

It is clearly a new dawn for Somalia

Waa baa beryey,

bilicsan,

arooryo baxsan,

maalin boqran.

Hambalyo ayaan leeyahay Madaxweynaha cusub; Ilaahay xilka aad qaaday ha kugu garab galo.

In an another verse in another song we find the following:

Inkastoo nin geesiyi,

rag u geed adayg yahay,

haddaan garabka lala qaban,

guri oodi maayee.

Regardless of the ability of the president it is ultimately those whom he lets to surround him that will make the difference. In extension that naturally includes every Somali man, women and child as they are all contributors to the welfare and wellbeing of the State; it also includes every non-Somali person, organization or State that has relation with us in some capacity. Hence surrounding the presidential office with competent, honest and people with serve-for-the-others attitude is essential;

geo-politically surrounding the Nation State with Strategic Friends is indispensible for its enduring survival.

I have an urge to add that before now we , Somalis, have experimented with the effects of nation dismantling and sectarian strive but that is the past. Now we reached an age of nation building; this is a time which a unity of purpose is paramount, a time to look forward, reconcile our difference and work together in order to realize our common dreams. Today is the day we have turned a corner, which our children and their children might remember as the inception day of the Somali Republic.

This is really a day to become optimistic but let me not forget in my euphoria to thank those who contributed to make this happen both outside and inside actors.

Let us grasp the opportunity then and march forward together to unity, peace and prosperity!

The Awakener2

Positive   

At last!

The future is here. There is always now. Future events happen in now. For now they did it right and during the MPs short life we know now that they are competent and are capable to take right steps. Twice they did and you have right to 'flicker with expectation' !

Positive   

Life in here is not a picnic holiday but in fact our reality is a school where Life presents to us problems we have to solve.

So from the bright side when you have 'rough and winding road ahead' it just means that you are ready to face it by drawing from your prior experience and creative ability. In that perspective for everyone ( and nation) there is always rough and winding road ahead but in accord to his or her creative ability to navigate through it.

In other words don't worry. It is going to be fine.

The Awakener2

Baashi   

Don't worry, be happy is a music to my ear but awoowe that does not cut it. It will take grassroot support, genuine reconcilliation, foreign handout, and real unemotional political skills to get to the promise land. Having said that I share your sentiment and I'm all for it for now.