Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Faroole wins again

Siyaasi   

guys lets not ruin the day, enough is enough, I was a staunch supporter of Prof Abdiwali but he lost so what?? let us be real men and congratulate the new man. Faroole is the sole one who destroyed A.Wali's chances.

Mooge   

Siyaasi;867416 wrote:
Faroole is the sole one who destroyed A.Wali's chances.

you reading too much amin amir ninyoow. the decision was made a while ago that mogadishu momentum started by abdiweli will be disturbed if magadishu clans lose presidency. that is it ninyoow. faroole knew about it. it was a matter of who does faroole want among mogadishu candidates and he chose this guy and was against shariif axmed.

Siyaasi   

Mooge;867436 wrote:
you reading too much amin amir ninyoow. the decision was made a while ago that mogadishu momentum started by abdiweli will be disturbed if magadishu clans lose presidency. that is it ninyoow. faroole knew about it. it was a matter of who does faroole want among mogadishu candidates and he chose this guy and was against shariif axmed.

Mooge according to my analysis Gaas was in a strong position prior to the ranting Bayaan of Faroole which alienated many MPs and made them think "who the hell does this guy think he is?", Soomaali la aragyoo walaalow wax u dhaama la waa.

Mooge   

^^ noo. you have this the other way around. faroole was backing up those who were alarmed by shariif buying votes.

the decision to give mogadishu clan the presidency was made weeks ago ninyoow.

Mario B   

Siyaasi;867448 wrote:
Mooge according to my analysis Gaas was in a strong position prior to the ranting Bayaan of Faroole which alienated many MPs and made them think "who the hell does this guy think he is?", Soomaali la aragyoo walaalow wax u dhaama la waa.

+ 1

Mayaani   

Siyaasi;867448 wrote:

Agree

Mooge;867436 wrote:

This is info I had for a while.

Somalia   

Aaliyyah;867386
wrote:
Somalia, Shiekh Sharif got 79 votes. lf you are unaware of that fact.

It is a good day for our country Somalia. Hopefully, Xasan Shiekh Mohamud will live up to our expectations. No more old faces like Gas.

In the SECOND ROUND with 1 opponent. Stop celebrating Galayr's loss, it's pathetic. And Abdiweli has left a good legacy, dream about Galayr leaving one better. :)

This is a win for Somalia and its people.