Sign in to follow this  
Siyaasi

Who is Hassan Sheekh Mahamoud??????

Siyaasi   

DSC01443.jpg

Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud waa aqoonyahan iyo dhaqdhaqaaqe siyaasadeed iyo bulsho kaas oo ka soo shaqeeyay dhowr urur oo maxalli iyo caalamiba ah oo ka shaqeeya horumarinta iyo nabadda.

Maxamuud waxa uu ka qalin jabiyay Jaamacadda Ummada Soomaaliyeed 1981-dii, kadibna waxa uu waxbarasho u aaday Hindiya halkaasi oo uu ka qaatay shahaadada Masterka Jaamacadda Bhopal sanaddii 1988-dii.

1993-dii, Maxamuud waxa uu noqday madaxa waxbarshada ee UNICEF ee koonfurta iyo bartamaha Soomaaliya ilaa 1995-tii, markaasi oo howlgalkii Qaramada Midoobay ee Soomaaliya la joojiyay.

1999-kii, waxa uu kamid ahaa aassaasayaashii Mac'hadka Maamulka iyo Maarraynta Soomaaliyeed ee Muqdisho, taasi oo markii dambe loo rogay Jaamacadda Simad, Hormood ayuuna ka ahaa ilaa 2010-kii.

2011-kii, waxa uu aasaasay Xisbiga Nabadda iyo Hor'umarka, oo uu hadda yahay guddoomiyihiisa.

Maxamuud waxa uu ku hadlaa luuqadaha Soomaaliga iyo Ingiriiska.

Apophis;867611 wrote:
^^He should sit like this but that chair is ridiculously huge; it's for giants.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRswal--7WXZajXcrf1H6J

Oh yeah that is much better. Don't tell me you sit like a lady lol :P

Siyaasi   

Bluelicious;867609 wrote:
My goodness since when did it became normal for men to cross their legs. I can't stand man who do that and I can't take him serious while he's doing that.

Blue, powerful men sit like that, and the guy knows he was the most powerful man on somali planet.;)

obama-bbc.jpg

george-w-bush-portrait-for-the-yale-club

Big-Room2.jpg

Siyaasi - Lol at Somali planet. Where did these men get the idea from that sitting like a lady is ok. They are just feminine yes I said it, they can be powerful leaders and yet be a lil feminine. A manly man does not sit like that.

Apophis - Giving it a more manly name won't change the pose it's still crossing your legs. You don't have any explanation.

Apophis;867626 wrote:
Nice try but you can't make me feel bad by (sometimes)) sitting down like Micheal Corleone
:D

You see by you saying that I already established that booyaka :D

Apophis;867630 wrote:
I have a minor in reverse psychology, it simply won't work! Again, nice try!:cool:

I have a PHD in psychology you won't fool me either. Just wave that white flag it's over for you :D

Isra;867646 wrote:
^ Aphopsis ..... psh psh *whispers* its a post doctoral degree.

Loool why you gotta tell him that. He was about to do all the work and google it.