Sign in to follow this  
Macallinka

The Final Presidential Race

Somalia   

This guy is too biased, waa shaydaan 0.5 ah, I remember when the corruption charges were laid forward, he drew of everyone EXCEPT Farmaajo even though he was alleged to have stolen more than others. :D

Mooge   

amin amir supporter of farmaajo and and his Tayo party friend Dr Maryam Qassim ba naf ka radisay ninyoow to influence the vote?

Sakiin deal with farmaajo will still not be enough for him to get 3rd spot unless things change next few days. We have all info ninyoow.

the give away in his bias in that picture is when he made abdiweli 4th. lool

Looooool @ Somalia waa shaydaan aa waa maxay habaarka iyo cayda?

My friend War-mooge maal mahaan wararkii fadhukudirirka maka daashay? Sheekado waxay maraysaa xaasaska ankee in campain lagaliyo lool

Somalia;865331 wrote:
This guy is too biased,
waa shaydaan 0.5 ah
, I remember when the corruption charges were laid forward, he drew of everyone EXCEPT Farmaajo even though he was alleged to have stolen more than others.
:D

Istaaqfurulaah! fikradiisa ayuu ka hadlay miyuu sheydaan ku noqday?!

@Oba What about the one that is so desperate trying to kill his opponent's campaigners/supporters ?

It was few days back that the shot at a campaigner from Farmaajo camp who is from Xibin iyo Xeeb lucky he serviced.

who is desperatly killing other opponent's supporters war ilaahay ka baq, i got proof unlike you farmaajo waligee baan taageeri jiray balse waxaan ogaaday, note this.. inuu yahay Attention-Whore and nothing else meesha nacnac buu ku hayaa

Sharif sent his gun man to eliminate this guy from Ximin iyo xeeb who was campaigning for Farmaajo but luckly survived. Do you want his name? just call Xamar sxb.

Now tell me who is desperate ?

what sort of proofs are you looking for? The guys picture or the body of the young supporter who was gunned down when Farmaajo came back to Mogadishu ? Wax iskula fal ninyahoow.

Macallinka;865325 wrote:
:D

doorashada%20copy.jpg

Obviously Sheikh Shariif with his morning runs is catching up to Farmaajo, I am so sure about Abdiweli he is lagging behind looks like he has a lot of work to do to improve his fitness.