Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Update on ONLF

Raamsade   

Maxaa kaa galay ONLF iyo Somali Galbeed. Ka welwel Jowhar, Sh. Dhexe iyo Galgaduud oo Alshabaab willi haaysto. Horta Ceeldheer iyo Mareeg yaa haatan haaysta?

Yunis   

Qaybta Gor'gor..lol

I quite following onlf after hearing a rival onlf branch allegedly carried out the murder of Dr. Mohamed Dolal.

Raamsade   

Waryaa Oba, indeed Somali Galbeed waa dhul Somali lakin ONLF u ma hadlaan dadyowga dhulkaa dega.ONLF waa jabhad qabiileed. Waaga jabhad qabiileed waa la soo dhaafey haatan siyaasad qalin iyo tartan doorasho ku saleeysan aa lagu jiraa.

do you have a better alternative raggu waa mujaahidiin naftooda uu huray xoreynta soomaali galbeed, do you think siyaasad actually works in Ethiopia adeer naga daa qoriga waxaan aheyn socon meyso, Jihaad-ku waa muqadas.

Raamsade   

Oba, cut the crap man. I know what you is doing. You is trying to garner more support for Sh. Cagmadhige by ingratiating yourself with ONLF supporters. Nice try but I aint buying it.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool walahi bilahi waa waalatay this is only a forum not madaxtooyada man, okey if their support would mean anything to shariif i would understand laakin hada walahi u aint making sense.. wuxuu caqli xumaa inaa lilaahiye

The Zack   

^They all seem to be dreaded but I think I know who you are referring to. Very brave man!

P.s. The gentleman that is reciting the poem is IndhoCade. He is a very popular poet in that land.

The Zack   

Yep, he is a true fighter. Dying with dignity is far better than living with humility. He sends good message to those who claim that we should cease fighting against the TPLF opression just because they started building roads in the Somali region. OH PLEASE! as that is what we were fighitng for.

Freedom is the only answer, the struggle shall continue until that goal is achieved.

True dat, my friend Faafaan was saying some days ago in pm that the ONLF is stronger than ever and that the TPLF has asked for cease-fire and stuff marka the victory aint far away.