Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Sheikh Sharif's Website (and a couple serious others)

NGONGE   

Though I still believe it is a change of attitude and public opinion that will eventually be main reason Somalia is saved, I nonetheless decided to have browse at the websites of the prospective candidates for the Somali presidency (those I could find).

Dr Cabdulwali’s website looks impressive and has plenty of information about his plans for a future Somalia. It is a typical political campaigning website full of buzz words and sound bites. Where it differs from the others is in its attention to detail and presentation.

Dr Farmajo’s political party’s website is not bad, though it relies a lot on bullet points and looks hurried. Where Cabdulwali tried to detailed and through with his ideas, Farmajo just filled his one with lists.

Hiil Qaran isn’t impressive at all. Considering that this is their main website where they could sell us their vision and ideas, they really did a botched job there! I expected much more from Prof. Samatar.

The best of the lot is Sheikh Sharif’s website. I am not going to give you my opinions on that one; you have to see it for yourself.

http://ssmf.webs.com/

NGONGE;865034 wrote:
War cadayga afka ka saar o maskaxda ka shaqaysee dee. Why does Sheikh Sharif not have a website?
:D

Shekh Sharif doesn't need a website he has Money and Money talks. He is currently buying MPs like there is no tomorrow so Website xuu taraa?

NGONGE;865034 wrote:
War cadayga afka ka saar o maskaxda ka shaqaysee dee. Why does Sheikh Sharif not have a website?
:D

Shiikh Shariif Idaacadaha, TV-ga iyo Websites ka Dowladda ayuu adeegsadaa sida inuu leeyahay camal, marka umaba baahan inuu mid gaar ah samaysto..

NGONGE   

Juxa;865042 wrote:
whose money is it?

What one single act of Sheikh Sharif annoyed you that much that you finally decided to post a comment in the politics section, Juxa? :D