Sign in to follow this  
Shinbir Majabe

Sharif : we need to separate Religion and Government

dadka shariif neceboow nabad.diid baa tihiin hadii uu sharciga dhihi lahaa shareecada ay noqonee waa diidi lahaydeen hadii uu dhaho diin iyo dowladd ma shaqeeyneyso na waa diideysaan marka inteen idin raacna

Jacpher   

^:D

Shariif-diid = nabad-diid is your campaign motto. Waxaasaa lagaa dhahaa taageero. Oba wax iskula har sxb, you're losing your senses. Don't get too attached to Sharif. He's only human and corrupt one. You may be too attached to see Shariifka corruption and his la jiifiyaa banaan.

Kan kaa sareeya; Shariif is no Adan Cadde AUN.

haters gonna hate waa caadi taasi laakin dadka lama xaqiro dalkaan sey tahay maanta iftiinkaan so baxooyo shariif la'aantiisa lama arki laheen.. marka hadal waxaa ku gabagabeyna ninkii shariif neceb badda ha cabo waayo 4 sano kale buu fadhin doonaye

Jacpher;864734 wrote:
^
:D

Shariif naceyb = nabad-diid is your campaign motto. Waxaasaa lagaa dhahaa taageero. Oba wax iskula har sxb, you're losing your senses. Don't get too attached to Sharif. He's only human and corrupt one. You may be too attached to see Shariifka corruption and his la jiifiyaa banaan.

Kan kaa sareeya; Shariif is no Adan Cadde AUN.

religious extremism + puntlanderism= DEADLY :D

Jacpher   

My qoute doesn't contain a word of religoin, or extreme or Puntland? Where did you get this?

Miyaad indhaha la'dahay? :D By the way, I am still waiting where Obama passed the same sex marriage as you claimed earlier. Go quickly give me source waryaa.

Jacpher   

^Right in your head he passed it. Does the president have the authority to pass any law horta? Go educate yourself and stop speaking about issue you have no knowledge of. Obama agreed with affording equal rights to the same sex couple as married couple. His agreement doesn't became the law of the land automatically :D

Jacpher;864745 wrote:
^Right in your head he passed it. Does the president have the authority to pass any law horta? Go educate yourself and stop speaking about issue you have no knowledge of. Obama agreed with affording equal rights to the same sex couple as married couple. His agreement doesn't became the law of the land automatically
:D

2012: Obama Endorses Gay Marriage:eek: :eek:

In a major policy shift, Obama revealed to ABC’s Robin Roberts that he supports gay marriage. “It is important for me to go ahead and confirm that I think same-sex couples should be able to get married,” Obama said. The statement marked the first time a sitting president has thrown his support behind gay marriage and the end of Obama’s self-described “evolution” on the issue.’

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=did%20obama%20pass%20same%20sex%20marriage&source=web&cd=12&cad=rja&ved=0CCUQFjABOAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thedailybeast.com%2Farticles%2F2012%2F05%2F09%2Fobama-on-gay-marriage-more-moments-in-gay-rights-history-video.html&ei=s4tHUKLfNoiN0QHM9YGwCw&usg=AFQjCNEO4BwexX-bRQiL58DOXZ0ssG5MLw

Oba, taageeridda aad Sharif taageereyso maxay ku salaysan tahay? ma mabda' mise caadifad?

Aniga waan taageersanaa muddo badan (go check my threads).. balse waxaan ku taageerayay mabda'.. haddana wuxuu iila muuqdaa nin is badal badan, aanan lahayn sal adag.

Dad badan oo SOL wax ku qora, taageeridda ay taageeraan Siyaasiyiinta kuma salaysno Aragti ay la wadaagaan balse waxay ku taageeeraan arimo kale oo ay u badan tahay qabyaalad.. adigana (Oba) kuwaas liiskooda ayaa iigu jirtaa.. :D

Waxaan shariif ku raacay waxqabad iyo daacad inuu yahay, hadaad qabyaalad igu eedeyneysid Maxamed dheere,salaad ali jeelle iyo Geedi ba waligeey ma aanan taageerin waligaayna waaka so horjeeday archive-yada ka fiiri xataa.

oba hiloowlow;864765 wrote:
Waxaan shariif ku raacay waxqabad iyo daacad inuu yahay.

Sharif in 2006 declared a Jihad on Ethiopia, TFG and declared that there was no constitution than the Holly Quran. In 2012 he wants seperation of Masjid & Government? :D

well maybe he saw that implementing sharia-laws and governing doesn't work out together, i mean qofka wuu is bedeli karaa i dont know why y'all are against him you should salute him